Music

7 posts in this topic

Posted

If anyone wants to hear any of my stuff, I guess I'll upload it here, it looks like we can... :D

If it doesn't work, simply go here.

thebeat.mp3

Posted

Its good, not great, but good. There are a couple of pointers but the main one that comes to my mind is the piano riff, I like the piano iff, though it could use some more variation rather than just taking it up or down an octave.

What'd you make it on?

Posted

nice music. i liked it. sounds good. great job. :D

Posted

Its good, not great, but good. There are a couple of pointers but the main one that comes to my mind is the piano riff, I like the piano iff, though it could use some more variation rather than just taking it up or down an octave.

What'd you make it on?

Oh, I realize it's repetitive... :embarrassed: but I was asked to make it that way.

The piano flick is actually from another piece I wrote, that's just the repeating loop specifically for that beat. In a sense, I sampled my own work. Haha. And there aren't lyrics in it yet, but there will be soon.

I used FL Studio for the song, like all of my others.

I suppose I'll post another one, this one's way more electro and repetitive. It's a full song, but a bit older of track (2005), titled "Shadows."

Enjoy! (<-- click that!) :D

The upload didn't seem to want to work, so I just posted the link... Hm... :cry:

Posted

cool music :D well done :D your good :D

Posted

I have something new for all of you... I finished it, too. n_n

Mind is the name of the song. Enjoy! :D

Posted

I have something new for all of you... I finished it, too. n_n

<a href="http://supraservers.net/darkstar/mp3s/Mind.mp3">Mind</a> is the name of the song. Enjoy! :D

Cool, I liked it.

I don't knot a lot of music yet so I can't say a great think of it. I like how it sounds