Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule.net MSN group

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I decided to make a hyrule.net group on MSN to join simply put your MSN adress here and you will get an invite soon ,

and for the admins for the site I will do that you are the admins on the group. :-)

You can look at the group here.

Note: Now you can just simply join and the owner(s) just need to say yes to invite.

Also the reason I made this is that we can chat on msn also to join the chatroom click on it the group needs to have at least 2 members in chatroom to be online.

Edited by Postman (see edit history)

Posted

How does this work? Am I gonna havta download another IM chat thing? I already have AIM and Skype.

Posted

MSN comes with some windows computers if you have a mac then you just need to search for msn on mac in google or whatever search tool you use.

I have changed it so now can everybody join and me or tappy just needs to say yes.

Note: Admins give me a PM if you want to be a owner.

Posted

Mine's is [email protected] if you want to add me :]

I have done that. Adding you to my friends list just as you know my name is Matias.

Posted

How does this work? Am I gonna havta download another IM chat thing? I already have AIM and Skype.

You could just use the browser-based chat.

I've done it with both AIM and MSN before...

Posted

Or that but I think you should download MSN here.

Posted

Note for everybody you can now join without invite so join the group here manually, me or Tappy will check our mail and say yes to you to join the group.