Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blog

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Yea, I feel like a total loser for having a blog, but I do. It'll have a few illustrations, so you might as well look at it. Anyways, here it is:

http://uberlosersfr.blogspot.com/

By the way-- UberLoser is my other internet handle, besides Phantasmagoric Hero. It was my first real alias.

Oh yea, if you have any topics you'd like me to blog about, feel free to pitch them out. Otherwise it'll just be about my life. You guys might get mentioned a few times though.

Posted

I don't quite understand, Phantasm...

Is there something to be embaressed in having a blog? I didn't quite think so. Blogs have purposes, so there's no shame in it.

One of the art professionals in the college I was attending had a blog, where he'd submit his work onto. I'll likely make a blog if I have crap worth blogging about AND good artwork to be putting up.

Anyway, since I'm locked out of my room, all bored in another room, accessing the site through my PS3... I'll take a look.

Posted

I read iiiiiit.

Posted

Thanks guys. Vio, I think blogs are stupid. Some people are important, and should have blogs. However, I'm not, and most people aren't. It's just a desperate attempt to validate my existence. Thanks for looking though~