Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Adventure of Teto

11 posts in this topic

Posted

((Teto is my character he is very unfortunate as he gets into all these crazy situations.

Each story is from the perspective of the immortal perspective of Teto.))

Teto Goes To The Shop

I walk into shop the man he say I must buy things so I do I go around shop and many things on the walls in layers many things. I take from wall bread loaf price tag 67 coins. I go to man I say "I must buy bread loaf" he tell me "You must pay 67 coins" I say "I must give you 67 coins" I give him 67 coins. Adventure begins.

Teto Goes To Paris

I went to them and I said to them "this is my bread loaf" then they walked into me and they steal my bread loaf. I chase them so I can get back my bread loaf but by the time I catch them the bread loaf is gone and I have died in the storm that carried me across the channel and into the arms of the beast who told me this "My son we all must face this peril" and I was okay from that day forward. Though I wish one day to see again my bread loaf.

Teto Goes To The Sea

I fell feet on the sand clouds of it fall up in my eyes and burn in their sockets as grains burrow. I wipe them away and everything is fine. I walk to the ocean and from it arise does he king of sea creatures and all sea related things. He climbed onto the earth and whisper louder than explosions "They are coming in their planes and in their ships though I am unsure the direction but I'm pretty sure they are coming because I am the kind of the sea don't ask how I know they're in the sky because if I told you I would have to kill you" and then he died and I walked to the car park because the beach was boring and the only person there was the kind of the sea and all sea related things but he had died.

Teto Is In The Car Park

Sky goes dark I can't see sky clouds cover it like darkness because they are darkness and they make things dark so this is a valid comparison as it is accurate to what really happen. Things fly in from sky and land on car park. Man come out of thing from sky and he say to me "We have come" and I acknowledge this by nodding and confirming "You have come" and he nod to acknowledge I am correct in saying this. Then he hit me on my head and I saw more darkness it was darker than the clouds and darker than when I closed my eyes and fell asleep. It was darkness darker than dark.

Teto Doesn't Know Where He Is So He Cannot Give An Accurate Title To The Chapter So He Just Says That He Is Unsure Where He Is

I wake from deep sleep and I am in dark room with metal walls and hanging hooks. Man hang from hook by his chin but I do not know the man. There are blood on my hands the man is the man I saw who hit me on the head. The walls have scars the scars light up vibrant green that glows. Then red ribbon shoots from it and ties me up. I pull on ribbon but I cannot get ribbon to untie me as it is not alive and is thus not cooperative. It drag me to the wall, and crush everything in my pockets. The walls scream and the green bleeds green. As the wall bleed the blood from the wall cuts the metal walls in streaks. My face hurts and I push away from wall. Ribbon breaks and the wall falls over, and knocks into another wall, which knocks into another wall and they collapse forwards like infinite dominoes and the sound builds and volume breaks my ears and everything goes high pitched squealing. Then my eyes fall into my head and all my inside falls out through my legs and I fall over on my stomach. The floor is a trampoline it rise up and separate my body from each other and then floor falls down and crashed into ground. My body climbs into each other again and I am whole. I roll over onto back and look up into vacuum of space hanging above me, a million fairy lights all are purple. Then fall from them petals.

Chapter 1 has finished.

Posted

Teto never saw his bread loaf again :cry: Silves you have created a master piece!

Edit: Oh wait this has chapters

Posted

Chapter 2 is beginning with everything not sure.

Teto Is In A Field

Teto is in confusion. He cannot feel the toes on his feet nor the hair on his head and arms. But everything else he firmly can feel where it should be, but he doesn't feel them with his hands as he has more pressing matters to attend to. He stand up look around he find he is in the field. He knows that there is no other field in existence though he cannot be sure how he understands that this is a field. But it is a field. He feels his toes he is dressed in plaid shorts and he cannot count his shirts as they change colour too fast like flickering static television screen changing too fast to know it was even there but constant enough to know that there must have been something there. You can never be sure if there ever was a shirt there because it changes too fast to exist.

Teto Is The Grass

He is everywhere at once, and his conscious is split into infinitely small space in every cell of grass. Totally full of conscious but grass grows many cells every moment his conscious splits too fast to register and he can feel every cell grow he cannot know how it happen but he know it do.

Teto Is Now In His Body Again But Not As He Knows It

Teto is the space between the air he is smaller than light and doesn't know what is this thing he can see. He cannot see nothing at all.

Teto realise he is not in himself. He is in third person perspective.

He know now this thing is not real there is no field his brain is a lie.

Teto Wake Up

Teto Fall Asleep

Teto Fall Asleep

Teto Wake Up Asleep

Teto Fall Awake

I am Teto now.

I am sure that now I am awake I am in conscious I can feel toes and hair. Though I have different life I am new personality am I even Teto. Was I even Teto before. And am I even awake. I was firm in understanding my conscious before when I was field I was alive but now I am awake I feel as I did then that I am alive. How I know not this is dream too? But you cannot answer you must read this is a rhetorical question I am asking. I am make you think with mind that maybe you are in a dream. But that is silly not real I am just propose the idea to you the reader who I do not know is there as I Teto am fictional character.

Teto Wake Up

Bread Loaf on my sober tears fall into abyss of thunder lightning flies word association is this world I am in now.

Chapter 2 has finished.

Posted

Whyyyyyy is your sense of humor so amuuuusing.

I just finished chapter two just now, and I'm heavily reminded of some kind of mix of zalgo and assorted philosophies.

Posted

It's brilliant. So damn brilliant. T_T.gif

Posted

Teto has forgotten where he left off and therefore will start at a random point in time and space to make up for this error

I am Teto sitting on a shelf overlooking the ocean floor. I don't know what perspective to take so I cannot be sure that he will remain talking from a constant perspective. He cannot confirm that I will be consistent in his perspective. He cannot be sure what I just said.

Teto will stop talking about the form his writing will take but will instead advance the plot that he has not yet determined because if he knew what was going to happen that wouldn't be fun because the surprise would be gone and then the story really wouldn't be worth reading

Teto drop off shelf and fall onto ocean floor. All black water surround with sharks. Sharks bite at water Teto hope shark not bite at on him. Shark does not bite on him but shark not see him. Teto walk across the ocean floor.

Teto is walking across the ocean floor

Teto is walking across the ocean floor. He walk on the sand and all his things heavy because water is like that. There are sea weeds Teto wonder why sea floor cannot afford sea gardener if there are so many residents. Teto questions the fishes sense of style and taste if they decided to dress their home like this. He and I would not have put that rock there. It's not very feng shui and it really messing up the atmosphere. But Teto decide that it is not his place to judge and this advances his maturity cycle as this is an important lesson that can only be learned by yourself without the help of outside.

Teto realises that there is no air here

Teto look at hands and push them through each other.

Suddenly he remember what happen.

He was in alien ship when all shit went and hit on the fan. All things went strange. Maybe iron room in the ship was gas chamber. Maybe this is hallucination from medication from aliens.

Teto drowns

Blub blub no air left in lungs Teto cannot survive here long. His limb all four stretch out in X shape that look like this

X

All water collapse in on his mouth he has no control of keeping it away. All the sharks catch sight on Teto and race in and around in whirlwind of shark. The small fish they fall into whirlwind and shimmer on the light the shark emit. Each shark different colour, shine off scales on little fish. Waves of all the colours rippling on the fish in the whirlwind around Teto.

Fish fall up and eaten by the sharks blood everywhere turns black and eyelids close to blurry scene.

Teto awakens in iron coffin chamber

Man hang from chin. Eyes blurry. Scratching yelling all around. Been asleep for long time. Doors open dashing hero dressed in armour holds gun yell to me "we escape now" and I am Teto I agree to escape now I follow dashing hero dressed in armour holding gun.

Teto is escaping

Sirens sound, bodies fall bang bang goes the gun of the dashing hero dressed in armour. The walls are black the people faceless flat floors no detail. There is a mirror Teto is standing in the bathroom holding a toothbrush he looks at himself. He remembers that he is happy with his appearance today. It's going to be a good day. There is a smudge over all his form, Teto cannot remember his face. It's going to be a good day.

Sirens sound, bodies fall bang bang goes the gun from the faceless hero in the armour. The walls are black no detail.

"We escape. We go home. I save you from this" say his blank face ever growing further away.

"No I can't I can't I can't" the voices shake around Teto he cannot feel his face and the atmosphere is so great that it is crushing everything, he is trembling and weak what no this cannot. Everything falls away further to blurry black.

All suddenly begin to fall in the light is so intense and we see the dead face.

Posted

I think that you need to publish this.

Posted

This could be more successful than Harry Potter. Go forth, Silves, and conquer the world with your epic storytelling!

Posted

...I am completely lost. o.O

Posted

It helps if you just focus on where the bread is. Teto is trying to get the bread back, so if you just remind yourself where the bread probably is, you'll get an idea of whats going on.

Posted

This is brilliant.