Adventures in new Hyrule

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Anuun looked at his things. He wasn't bringing much with him. Just his rucksack and hammer. In his ruck sack where a couple rations of bread and fish, and some blocks of mega ice to keep it cool. he put on his coat, slipped on his ruck sack, picked up his hammer and went to check on his friend Pamiiyok, to see if she was ready for the treck to castle town yet.

Posted

(I changed my hair color from blonde to brown)

(I'm drawing a picture of him, I need help with his legs o_o)

Keege continues to walk toward the town, walking by white pigs and big rocks. He looks back at Whittleton with a worried look. A strong wind blows by, and he continues walking.

--

"Where is Keege honey?" Keege's mother says.

"He was here a while ago..." his father says, walking out the door. He sees the sunset.

He check the whip area, but he isn't there.

"Have you seen Keege?" his father says worriedly.

"Yeah, he went toward Abode Village. I don't think he knew the name though."

"How will we get to him?" Keege father asks the man.

"I guess we can wait for the train to come, and meet him there."

Posted

Pamiiyok threw up her arms, signaling to Anuun.

"Owl seet fuur our treep to Casteel Towin?" said Anuun in his deep voice.

"Endeed I em!" replied Pamiiyok in her not so deep voice.

And so they were off.

Posted

Kenshi saw a strange red furred creature while walking down the road. He noticed it kept moving in a zigzag pattern as it sniffed the ground. "Hmph." He kept walking down the path, keeping an eye on the strange creature. He walked past it and it seemed to ignore him. He saw a another town in the distance and began to make his way towards it.

Posted

Anuun and Pamiiyok made their farewells with the chief of their village, and set out south to castle town. They made off south, through the icy plains. By noon, they were in the wetlands between their home and their destination, castle town. When they were at the entrance to the path through the woods, they saw an interesting sight. There was a small mammalian creature that couldn't seem to keep its path in a straight line. Anuun approached it out of curiosity, and to his surprise, the zigzagoon took no notice. Anuun observed that he'd probably never seen one before because they were probably on the verge of extinction, for their lack of survival skills. He was tempted to make a meal out of it, but it was too adorable. He decided to get his attention by tapping it on the shoulder. The zigzagoon turned around and looked Anuun directly in the eyes. Anuun offered for the zigzagoon to accompany him and his traveling companion to castle town. When the zigzagoon gave no response other than a blank stare, Anuun left with Pamiiyok, hopefully leaving the new creature with an open invitation.

Posted

Zigzagoon watched the pair through the tall grass until they disappeared out of his line of sight. He looked at the zigzag pattern he'd made in the grass and decided that he was done for the day. Little did he know farmers found these zigzag patterns in the grass and had alerted the FBI. The FBI are now questioning the aliens they have in captivity about these mysterious crop circles. The FBI are idiots and the aliens are getting kind of annoyed.

Zigzagoon make haste they flee on their feet you must catch their heels.

And the zigzag run began in zigzags zigzagoon makes haste to catch their heels.

Posted

Kenshi arrived at the town and pushed the door open, worried that this town would be like the last, but to his suprise the door opened to a bustling town of happy people. He walked in, relieved and asked around for the head of the town. "He is not here," said a meat vendor. "Can you tell me where i am then?" Kenshi asked. "You are in Whittleton." he responded. Kenshi began t think of what he was to do. "What is the name of the land?" "The land has no name, but there is a castle about fifty miles up north, you can take the train up there, should be here in a few hours." Kenshi nodded. He decided to take the train to the castle and get answers as to what the creatures were and if there was any help he could offer. He walked to the train station that the vendor pointed him to and sat there to wait for the train.

Posted

"Finally..." Keege says as he climbs on a stand from some train tracks.

He looks around and sees a few people walking around and playing. He hears a train's horn and he steps back. It stops at the train stop and his father walks off.

"Father....I..." Keege says submissively.

"No excuses!" he yells, grabbing his whip from him and lifting it up to hit him. He whips him in the face and Keege touches his face, feeling the welts.

"Dad, why do you do this to me?!" he yells crying, as he sees blood.

His father just stands there with an angry look on his face.

"Dad, that's it!" He screams, jumping on the grass behind the train. Everyone looks at him after the scream.

"You see these?!" he yells, lifting up his sleeves, showing a lot of scars and marks.

"....I'm never coming home again!" he screams, running off crying.

"Never...again...."

Posted

"Father....I..." Keege says submissively.

"No excuses!" he yells, grabbing his whip from him and lifting it up to hit him. He whips him in the face and Keege touches his face, feeling the welts.

This bit by itself is the kinkiest scene so far.

Posted

He hit him with the whip, not with what you were thinking lol.

That was a good find you got there haha.

Posted

Quoted to be saved for foreboding and ominous reasons.

Posted

Oh man I lol'd.

Posted

this just got strange...

Posted

As Sunset began to fall, Anuun and Pamiiyok made it to the open planes of hyrule. They knew by now they had to be close to the castle, and both were impressed with all the ground they covered that day. They stopped to decide what their next step should be.

"Powsonawloy, Oy Theenk woiee shoold Troy to got to costle tuwn bofolre tho gotes clouse, so woi dount hove to stoy tho noit on tho ploins." Suggested Anuun in his deep voice.

"I seppose thes es a good Eyedea, Bet me legs er Teyered." Whined Pamiiyok. It was true, covering all that ground so quickly came at a cost. With their bags full of food, and their weapons to defend themselves with on their backs, Perhaps moving so fast wasn't such a good idea.

"Woil, Sunce tho towin con't boy foyr ahoyd, Oy theenk woy shoold troy und got to uhn unne, und rust un thu buds thurr." Grunted Anuun.

"Eff yew sey sow." Sqeaked Pamiiyok, and they were off again, the sky orange and violet behind them.

Posted

"Sir, are you waiting for the train?" A man asked Kenshi. He jerked awake from where he fell asleep on the floor at the train station. "YEa, do you know when it will get here?" "You just missed it, it left about twenty minutes ago." Kenshi jumped to his feet. "Well crap...hey," he asked slyly. "What direction on these tracks heads towards the castle?" The man looked suprised. "Directly north from here," he explained, pointing to their left. "Thanks!" He jumped on the tracks and began to run along them. He heard the man's suprised gasp behind him and huckled and he flew down the tracks. he watched where he stepped so he wouldn't trip, but these tracks seemed flatter than most that he had seen in the past. he ignored it and sped up, eager to get to the castle now and itching for another fight. The sun was beginning to set and he rushed, hoping he wouldn't get there before nightfall.