Adventures in new Hyrule

61 posts in this topic

Posted

As Keege gets over his crying, he notices it is starting to sunset.

He sees Linebeck's home not far from where he is.

"Uncle..." he says relieved. He runs fast, and jumps on the train tracks. He runs over to his house and knocks.

He looks at the door.

~At the caves~

"That's just like him." Keege says, putting down his shield on the ground in front of the door.

He notices he left his whip with his father.

"Hmph, let him keep it."

Posted

sig'd

Posted

Jared, do you plan on getting to castle town tonight?

Posted

No, he's going to stay with his uncle tonight.

I actually tried drawing my character and to my surprise, it came out the best i've ever drawn.

Keege -

40062_145476718811637_100000479301620_345817_7573433_n.jpg

Posted

nice job

Posted

Zigzagoon is now near wherever pheo is. pheo's character cannot and never will see Zigzagoon.

Also Jared I drew you

scan0002vt.jpg

ZIGZAGOON CAMEO APPEARANCE

Posted

I accept this as fact.

Posted

Name: Eclair Jen Zi

Home: None

Appearance: Long, light-pink hair. Fair skin. A white, sleeveless coat, which splits right below her chest due to a leather belt that holds it in place. Wears a leathery-brown miniskirt with equally short black shorts on underneath. Wears a cropped(also sleeveless), chestnut zipper turtleneck as a top under her coat. Has perky breasts and alluring legs.

Weapon(s): Primarily a longsword, but can fight unarmed. In desperate situations she has been known to break off the strap from her back and use it to keep her opponents at bay. She also has legs, she knows how to use them.

Experience: Joined the Hylian Guard at the age of 16, but quit two years later. She has spent the remaining time watching a boy named Keege and doing freelance work as a bounty huntress.

Personality: Strong-willed and often considered cold, but also seductive and sexy. Is very interested in the progress of Keege.

===============================================

Suddenly, a bag was pulled over Keege's face, and a rope tugged at his knees. His assailant gave him a sharp shove to the ground.

"I've been watching you, boy..." Eclair whispered sultrily, slowly crawling up his back. "You are certainly a very intriguing character." Her finger moved to the zipper at the top of her turtleneck, and slowly guided it down, opening her shirt. "Some would probably consider you lucky..."

Posted

i hope there's a knife under there...

Posted

Man Bootson, are you ever getting to hyrule castle town?

Posted

Name: Eclair Jen Zi

Home: None

Appearance: Long, light-pink hair. Fair skin. A white, sleeveless coat, which splits right below her chest due to a leather belt that holds it in place. Wears a leathery-brown miniskirt with equally short black shorts on underneath. Wears a cropped(also sleeveless), chestnut zipper turtleneck as a top under her coat. Has perky breasts and alluring legs.

Weapon(s): Primarily a longsword, but can fight unarmed. In desperate situations she has been known to break off the strap from her back and use it to keep her opponents at bay. She also has legs, she knows how to use them.

Experience: Joined the Hylian Guard at the age of 16, but quit two years later. She has spent the remaining time watching a boy named Keege.

Personality: Strong-willed and often considered cold, but also seductive and sexy. Is very interested in the progress of Keege.

===============================================

Suddenly, a bag was pulled over Keege's face, and a rope tugged at his knees. His assailant gave him a sharp shove to the ground.

"I've been watching you, boy..." Eclair whispered sultrily, slowly crawling up his back. "You are certainly a very intriguing character." Her finger moved to the zipper at the top of her turtleneck, and slowly guided it down, opening her shirt. "Some would probably consider you lucky..."

That came out of nowhere o_o;

---

"Let me out! Why would anyone call me lucky?!" He says struggling in the bag.

"Uncle Linebeck!! Help!" He yells.

Posted

"Just as I thought," she scoffed, standing and zipping up her shirt. "Spineless," she continued, kicking him in the side. "You run from your father. You cry for your uncle. No fight in you. No grit. Nothing." She crossed her arms and shook her head condescendingly. "Maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe you really are bound for a coward's life, and will one day take out your hatred for your own weakness on your children, much like your father." She turned away from Keege, and vanished back to her former state of hiding.

Posted

"Wait, what?" Keege says pulling off the bag from his head.

"I'm not spineless, i'm not a coward!"

"What's the matter Keege?!" Linebeck says.

"N-nothing...."

Posted

Eclaire didn't waste all her time observing Keege. She had plans for him, but also had a life of her own to attend to. She had hoped to find work in town((still near Abode Village, right?)), and set out to for it after she had vanished.

Posted

Zigzagoon sits.