Adventures in new Hyrule

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Eclair stopped. Hmm... what if this Linebeck could use an extra hand?

Soon Eclair had adorned herself in a common peasant woman's black robe, with the addition of a hood and thin scarf to conceal her face. She had been coached in different dialects during her military career, a skill that would prove useful against Keege's memory of her. She was once again approaching Linebeck's home, and hoped there would be a job available for her. I highly doubt Keege even caught a glimpse of me, but I can't be too sure.

Posted

Zigzagoon is asleep.

He is sleeping well.

Posted

Kenshi walked through the front gate of the castle which was wide open even though it was night time. He had been running for hours and was stretching his arms which were feeling stiff. He was hoping something interesting would happen as he walked into th center of the castle town. "Anybody there? I want something to do! Come on!" he yelled. Nothing happened and he swore he saw a dust ball float by. He groaned and made his way to the castle at the other end. He heard a whispering behind him but ignored it and moved on.

Posted

Dead :(

Posted

yeah, pretty much. The only reason I joined this roleplay was because I was going to lure Bootson and Jareddude to Hyrule Castle town and wait for them to fall asleep at night. Then me and Soap were going to rape them, moaning in our ridiculous accents. But then, Bootson never made it to Castle town, neither did Jareddude, and Jo joined so he could also rape jared.

Posted

o_e

Posted

Yeah, essentially.

Posted

who said i was going to sleep there? bring it

Posted

Role play is already over, you were going to sleep there and you know it.

Posted

you people are no fun, and i wasn't i was gonna kick some ass, then leave as is my style

Posted

Well maybe if you posted in here more, I would have gotten to rape you.

Posted

Can we start again? :)

Posted

I'll start again if Jared is willing to come to Castle town.

For camaraderie, of course.

Posted

im starting this forum back up!

Jal Gerudu

Home: Gerudo Desert

Appearance: long blonde 6'8 Hylian the only one in the area

Weapons: Bow, throwing knives

Experience: surviving in the desert by myself since I was 8. Part of an elite group of Hylians that live in each region making sure the other races stay calm. Fast

Personality: quiet, but commanding.

Background: being dropped in the desert and raised by Gerudo thieves, until they threw me out with nothing but wood to build a hut and 7 knives. I was eventually located by other Hylians but chose to stay. The monitored me and put me in the HSS (Hyrule Spy Society) since no one else wanted to goto the desert. I only leave the desert twice a year to meet with the HSS. My only company, a Stalfos that I trained.