Adventures in new Hyrule

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Pretty sure people ahve done stuff similar to this, but i'm putting a twist.

This takes place in New Hyrule before it was discovered by Link and Tetra. The Demon King is rampaging all over the land and there are monsters roaming the land. The land is split in half between good and evil and it seems that evil is winning. The people on the side of good have created small villages across the land to hold up against the monsters.

You are a person who either lives in one of these villages, or you are from another time mysteriously teleported to this area, i don't really care. You cannot kill the demon king and you cannot completely wipe out the good or evil.

YOU CANNOT KILL OTHER RP'ERS! I REPEAT: YOU CANOT KILL OTHER RP'ERS!!! You cannot be invincible either.

Here is the template:

Name:

Home:

Appearance:

Weapon(s):

Experience:

Personality:

i'll make myne once things start off, you can make up any names you want for the towns and the monsters should resemble those from Legend of Zelda games, but you can branch a little if you like. Have fun! and if you decide to ruin it, i'll get you banned, i'm good at that ;)

Posted

Oh God what the puppy is this shit

A ROLEPLAY ON HYRULE? I DON'T THINK SO

Posted

well you're annoying...

Posted

OH YEAH TOTALLY MAN I AM SO puppyING IN ON THIS HOLY DICKS

Name: Who really cares

Home: Bins.

Appearance: I don't know, man.

Weapon(s): My sharp nose

Experience: getting molested by my gym teacher

Personality: I resent Gym teachers for some reason, but apart from that, I don't know. My memory lasts 2 minutes. I forget my own self.

Posted

wow since when is Hyrule.Net full of douchebags?

Posted

Jut ignore him, he's rude.

Posted

i noticed

Posted

Name: Tobin Bell

Home: Yale

Appearance: 5'9, 150 pounds, slight muscular build, brown hair, dark blue tunic with brown undershirt, matching pageboy cap boots and gauntlets that look like Link's from TP.

Weapons: Medium Sword, parrying dagger, Pentaginal shield.

Experience: Officially (Novice) but he's been training secretly for a couple years (Intermediate)

Personality: A joker who's quick with one liners but can be serious when it counts.

The Elders of Yale told us that the Darkness had no hold over out tiny village. That Yale was immune to the troubles plaguing Bellton and Crowly, Marchberg and Flint but that was a lie.

I had long suspected that we were being lied to and discovered the truth.

The elders had been in league with the dark ones, secretly feeding them information on our fellow citystates. This group was called "The Black Thorn Society".

I turned my back on Yale and swore that I'd make it my lifes mission to honor all those who died due the the "Thorns" cowardous.

Posted

Please.

Posted

Name: Anuun Quagon

Home: Anouki Village

Appearance: Strapping young part Anouki, part Hylian hybrid. Has the body of a hylian, but the antlers and fish tail of an Anouki. Can withstand very cold temperatures, Wears a fur coat, but open, and no undershirt. Abs are showing and predominant. Fur Kilt. Brown hair. Long vertical facial scar. I was attacked as a child by a grizzly bear. It scarred my face unprovoked, and I lost it and killed his ass.

Weapon(s): Really big, really hard hammer, takes two hands to wield, but I hold it with one.

Experience: Lots of experience in getting around in the village, making sure everyone is feelin' good in their houses.

Personality: One Hardass Motherpuppyer.

Posted

Name: Pamiiyok Chu

Home: Anouki Village

Appearance: Part Anouki, part Hylian. Has antlers, blond chest-length hair, fair skin and pale blue eyes. Quite voluptuous. Wears a thigh-length, hooded winter coat with tight white pants underneath, and calf-high fur boots.

Weapon(s): A small, light mace that can be used for quick, blunt attacks.

Experience: Apprentice to Anuun Quagon

Personality: Yandere

Posted

Name: Keege

Home: Whittleton (Was born in Castle Town)

Appearance: Hylian. Brown hair, blue eyes. Brown tunic with belt. Brown shoes and light skin.

Weapon(s): Whip and shield (Bought from local shop)

Experience: Little, practices on Chu-chus and Octorocks.

Personality: Kind, daring, brave and courageous.

Posted

Cool let's start

Name: Kenshi Muyo

Home: None

Appearance: Long white hair down to his shoulders, dark red shirt, black pants, blue eyes

Weapon(s): A Long Sword on his back and a Katana on his side

Experience: lifetimes of demon hunting

Personality: scarcastic, strong, confident, quick-witted, friendly, helpful

Kenshi found himself in a small destroyed village. He walked around trying to figure out how he got there. He was chasing a small group of demons that ran into a dark cave and when he followed them he found himself in this village. There was a dark cloudy sky above him and he could smell blood. Kenshi pulled the katana from his side and flipped it around in his hand. He continued walking holding the sword across his shoulders and yawning out of boredom. "Come on out already!" he yelled. Suddenly the demons he was chasing busted out of one of the buildings and attacked him. He fluidly cut one down and swung to slice another. It knocked him back and he flipped back onto his feet. He pulled a small knife from his belt and threw it for a kill. He killed the last few with ease and slipped his sword back into its sheath. He found the door to the village and walked out into a big field. "Guess i better figure out where i am and what the hell i'm gonna do. Hope there's more monsters so i don't get bored!"

Posted

"Hey dad, when are we going back to Hyrule Town?" Keege asks.

"In a few days when the passenger train comes by."

Keege then walks out of his house with his whip. He goes by the train tracks and looks out. He notices a small town to his right.

"Another town...." he says, walking on the train tracks and toward the town far away.

Posted

Name: Zigzagoon

Home: Route 101 (a road near the town of the main character (burned down village in this case))

Appearance: Spr_4d_263_s.png

Weapon(s): Tackle, Growl, Sand-Attack, Headbutt

Experience: 3,765 exp

Personality: Zigzagoon’s behavior is marked by his signature curiosity. Rubbing his nose to the ground, Zigzagoon restlessly wanders back and forth in search of something. As Zigzagoon shows an interest in everything he happens to see, he always zigs and zags, even leaving distinguishable zigzag footprints. Zigzagoon also rubs his bristly back hair against trees to leave territorial markings, and may play dead to fool foes in battle. Like real-life animals, when thirsty he will lap up water with his tongue.