Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Theres More To Lanayru's Cave Then You Think!

20 posts in this topic

Posted

My first trick video! Well..not really a trick or a glitch just somethin extra I found :embarrassed: Anyways, before you watch this video, I might as well tell you what its about in case you do want to watch it or not.

Well, it involves me going into Lanayru's Cave (after Lanayru has been destroyed!!) and finding a little more extra then I thought was in there. If youwant some big quick money, a good place is there! Now also...I may sound a bit weird, but thats what always happens in my videos, I sound like I'm an interviewer or older :embarrassed: But thats me! Anyways, enjoy the video and let me know what you think of it!

My Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9NFxgWVg2U

Posted

Nice video. ^_^ And you do sound like an interviewer. :lol:

Also, you pronounced Hylia like "High-lea"... I always say "Hee-lea". Oh well. :lol: Didn't you have trouble when uploading the video? When I tried to upload the frist part of my speedrun (Only 2 minutes long. >_>) it said that the video was too big.

Posted

thats cool im gonna go try that!

Posted

Nice video. ^_^ And you do sound like an interviewer. :lol:

Also, you pronounced Hylia like "High-lea"... I always say "Hee-lea". Oh well. :lol: Didn't you have trouble when uploading the video? When I tried to upload the frist part of my speedrun (Only 2 minutes long. >_>) it said that the video was too big.

Yeah! There have been so many videos that youtube has said that my video was too big! Somethin to do with a thing called megs. I think that if I don't zoom in as much, the megs will be smaller..well, thats my theory, and it worked for this video! And I guess differnet people have different ways of saying Hylia, eh, oh well :D

Posted

I found this same thing while exploring the cave!!

Posted

That's pretty cool, good going zeldaWii.

Also if anyone noticed there is a clawshot target and a chest on the ledge on the outside of Lanaryu cave, just look up from the outside.

Posted

omgosh, its still doing it. i checked like an hour ago and its still got this page on!

bad_reaction.gif

Posted

omgosh, its still doing it. i checked like an hour ago and its still got this page on!

bad_reaction.gif

...? Really? Doesnt do that with mine! Oh well, if you can't get that link, try actually going to youtube and typing in 'Theres More To Lanayru Then You Think!' if that doesnt work then the site is under maintenance,

Posted

Yeah! There have been so many videos that youtube has said that my video was too big! Somethin to do with a thing called megs. I think that if I don't zoom in as much, the megs will be smaller..well, thats my theory, and it worked for this video! And I guess differnet people have different ways of saying Hylia, eh, oh well :D

I could help you out with that...

First off, Megs are Megabytes, which are how much memory you can stick in your computer. The different units are bytes, kilobytes, megabytes, and gigabytes (there is also Tertabytes as well, but there is no file that big).

Now, Youtube will only allow a 10MB file, meaning that it has to be 10 Megabytes or less. You can make it smaller by:

Posted

I could help you out with that...

First off, Megs are Megabytes, which are how much memory you can stick in your computer. The different units are bytes, kilobytes, megabytes, and gigabytes (there is also Tertabytes as well, but there is no file that big).

Now, Youtube will only allow a 10MB file, meaning that it has to be 10 Megabytes or less. You can make it smaller by:

Posted

Also, you pronounced Hylia like "High-lea"... I always say "Hee-lea". Oh well. :lol:

Lol, I pronounce it "High-lea". :P:D

Nice video! I found this after I beat the Cave of Ordeals and was transported there. :D

Posted

I pronounce it "High-Lie-A." :embarrassed:

Posted

I pronounce it "Hee-lia"

It's a great video ZeldaWii!!! I think maybe I'll upload of a home video made by me *evil laugh* but I don't like how I speak english so maybe I won't do it :embarrassed:

But really, I didn't notive that, just the door at the end of the cave but that's all.

It's really great :D

Posted

I pronounce it "Hee-lia"

It's a great video ZeldaWii!!! I think maybe I'll upload of a home video made by me *evil laugh* but I don't like how I speak english so maybe I won't do it :embarrassed:

But really, I didn't notive that, just the door at the end of the cave but that's all.

It's really great :D

:) Thanks! I also just found out how to make Music Videos, so I'm gonna try out a Zelda one. So far, all I've got is a Eureka Seven one! If you want to see it, heres the link, lemme know what you think :)

ps. If you dont like anime done watch this..unless you like Sum 41 or something cuz the songs by Sum 41.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y_LEnQ04mV0

Posted

Hey! The video was really good!

I liked the song, really cool :D

I don't watch a lot of anime, but tell me ZeldaWii... what's the name of that anime? I liked it... :embarrassed: