Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda tatoo?!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

So another story about when I was on Gran canaria, so at the hotel (Sunwing Resort Arguineguin) I saw a woman, a ordinary woman but then I saw a that she had an tatoo but not an ordinary tatoo a TRIFORCE TATOO.

Something like this.

zeldatat.jpg

Posted

Wow, big Triforce tattoo to boot. It's pretty neat design; kind of a deviation from the traditional Hyrule crest. A friend of mine got a Hyrule crest tattoo on his back, but it was pretty bad; half of it was lopsided. The place he got it from is now out of business, thank goodness. :/

Posted

Wow, big Triforce tattoo to boot. It's pretty neat design; kind of a deviation from the traditional Hyrule crest. A friend of mine got a Hyrule crest tattoo on his back, but it was pretty bad; half of it was lopsided. The place he got it from is now out of business, thank goodness. :/

That`s good, but anyways the tatoo she had was better made than the one I showed.

Posted

Im getting one on my left hand in a year or two. No joke.

Posted

The tattoo artist shows the client the art beforehand and puts a washable outline of the tattoo on the skin before doing the tattoo in almost every case. They then let the client decide if they like the placement and how it looks. If your friend saw the art and was not pleased, they should have spoken up.

Posted

This isn't uncommon. There's always Nintendo-related tattoos shown in the N Power magazine. =P

'Pretty cool that you saw one in person, though!