Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

YOU KNOW WHAT!......

6 posts in this topic

Posted

....... Duke Nukem Forever should be out right now and you know what it say at the website " Coming "When it`s done" " WTF!!!!!

It should be out right now, and with over ten years of making it should atleast explode my brain and the story should at least last for over a year, but you know what we should get more. WE SHOULD GET BACK ALL THOSE YEARS OF WAITING!!!!!

That made me think, never to give a game "Forever" in the title!!!

Posted

I've never even heard of this 'Duke Nukem Forever' thing. So I did a bit of research on Wiki.

In May 2009, the development team of DNF was terminated by 3D Realms, and the small studio continues to operate on other projects. Statements made by 3DRealms leading up to the studio downsizing indicated that the project was due to go gold very soon. Pictures of final development debugging and a media interview given at the studio indicated that the game was being trimmed, console ported, and being made ready for market.

Although Take-Two Interactive still owns the publishing rights to the game, 3DRealms has stated that Take-Two's legal interest in the game is limited to the publishing right they purchased from GT Interactive.

Hrm. Well considering the fact that the original creators are kapootzky and this 'Take-Two Interactive' (whom I believe filed a lawsuit at the development team after they lied about its release in 2001) owns the publishing rights for it alone, the game will more than likely never release.

Seriously. This title only has publishing rights.

So its either done like dinner for good, or some random crew is gonna come along and finish it.

Whatever the case is, the game doesn't sound very interesting to me anyways. =P

The jokes floating around the game, however, amuse me. XD

Duke Nukem Forever has drawn a number of jokes related to its development timeline. The video gaming media and public in general have routinely suggested several names in place of Forever, calling it "Never", "(Taking) Forever", "Whenever", "ForNever", "Neverever", and "If Ever".[61] The game has also been ridiculed as Duke Nukem: Forever In Development, "the longest game ever in production" and "an elaborate in-joke at the expense of the industry".[67]

When the GameSpy editors compiled a list of the "Top 25 Dumbest Moments in Gaming History" in June 2003, Duke Nukem Forever placed #18.

Posted

I don`t think anyone but 3D Realms knows if the game is still in development since in 2007 they relased

teaser.

And also nobody knows if this teaser is real, maybe because it looks like it`s leaked if you see the white room with an enemy in.

Posted

No, this is not in devlopment.

Posted

Duke Nukem is a loser anyways.