Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Youtube Updates

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, so is anyone else bugged with the youtube updates? First we had the @reply where you could click on someone's name to see the comment in which was replied too, which was neat and cool. Then we had the scrolling comment which was a chat room if you timed your replies right. Next came the grey bar at the bottom...it was pretty annoying since it kept popping up and down and auto playing >.> Now for some reason if you guys didn't notice, you can play the class game of "Snake" if you click on a video and hold the left arrow.

Your thoughts on the random updates?

Posted

Oh cool, snake!

Posted

What I don't like is when I view a video that's in my subscriptions panel, and the video ends, YouTube automatically takes me to the next video in my subscriptions. This is maybe one second after the last video was finished. Really annoying if I want to comment, or click one of the related videos to the right. Now I have to stop the video just before it's done to prevent this.

Posted

^There should be an autoplay ON/OFF switch on the bar at the bottom right.

Posted

Not for me there isn't...

Posted

I hate that grey bar. It unattractive to me, and annoying to turn off autoplay every video I watch.But Silves showed me that Snake thing and it was cool.