Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Pokemon Friend

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Farfetch'd is one of my favourite Pokémon YLA.

Do you want me to kill you you are going the right way about it buster.

Posted

Farfetch'd

Flareon

Silcoon

Nidoran (Female)

Quagsire

Kangaskan

I don't even like any of those pokemon. >_< Well maybe Flareon, but that's it.

Quagsire and Kangaskahn are two of the cooliest ever.

Posted

My favorite Pokemon is and has been Charizard.

Also I don't like Quagsire because one broke my game by turning purple. I tried to catch it and I did, but it didn't turn blue so I had to restart. Same with a freakin green Zubat.

Posted

Dude, thats because it was a friggin shiny quagsire. You caught a shiny Quagsire and a shiny Zubat. They're not supposed to turn back to blue. In fact, encountering a shiny pokemon is supposed to be mind numbingly rare. Something like a one in eight thousand one hundred ninety two. thats 0.0122%. You caught these two pokemon, and then restarted the game.

YLA, you have said and done some really, really, really stupid shit since I've known you. Stuff like claiming the Wizard of Oz is an entirely black and white movie. Stuff like constantly posting on talk about how much you love this girl, and how you're going to tell her how you feel, and then putting it off for months. Stuff like hitting a guy with a bagstrap. I could go on. But this, if it doesn't take the cake, it gets a corner piece.

Posted

How how the hell was I supposed to know that? It never said, "You got a shiny Quagsire" or "You got a shiny Zubat." It just went on and I freaked out. No where in the whole damn game did it say, "There are rare Pokemon called shiny Pokemon. They are almost impossible to find." For all I know it could've been like another Missingno just as a different colored pokemon.

Posted

YLA.

What the dicks. It didn't break your game. You're just stupid.

What a relief!

You know, YLA, some people go their whole lives without catching a shiny Pokemon. When a Pokemon is differently colored and sparkles like a Red Gyarados, don't be an idiot.

Anyway

#473 Mamoswine

#478 Froslass

#212 Scizor

#46 Paras

#23 Ekans

I like how it picked one of the Pokemon from fourth gen that evolved from second gen, and a Pokemon from fourth gen that I actually like.

As such, Froslass.

478-Artwork-IV.jpg

Ain't it cute.

Froslass_and_Snorunt_by_Nijihamu_can.png

Posted

Again how the hell was I supposed to know. I didn't know red Gyarados was shiny. I thought it was just red to show it had something to do with the plot. Nothing ever puppying said shiny pokemon existed. If it did I would've known and wouldn't have done that. I don't what shiny Pokemon anyway. It's not like they have different stats or move sets.

Posted

YLA, shiny pokemon will get you laid. I am not even kidding.

Posted

If anything, I would think finding a shiny without knowing about shinies would make you be all "Sweet, rare-coloured Pokémon! I shall go brag later"

Well that's what I did on Gold, when I found a shiny Swinub... so cute :> But then I lost Gold... :<

Posted

Nope. Last time I found something weird it was a glitch. It's name was MISSINGNO! I didn't need anymore corrupted games.

You know what. I'm going to go catch another shiny pokemon if it'll shut you all up. I'll be back... I don't know. I'd say a few minutes, but I'm going after another Zubat, but I'm using Fire Red for my hardmode run. What ever I'm going to catch another one if it kills me.

Posted

Blue Voltorb <3

Posted

435. Skuntank

276. Taillow

61. Poliwhirl

13. Weedle

308. Medicham

470px-013Weedle.png

puppy YES, WEEDLE.

Team:

384. Rayquaza

128. Tauros

80. Slowbro

273. Seedot

171. Lanturn

49. Venomoth

RAYQUAZA UP IN DIS BITCH, YAO.

Posted

Nope. Last time I found something weird it was a glitch. It's name was MISSINGNO! I didn't need anymore corrupted games.

You know what. I'm going to go catch another shiny pokemon if it'll shut you all up. I'll be back... I don't know. I'd say a few minutes, but I'm going after another Zubat, but I'm using Fire Red for my hardmode run. What ever I'm going to catch another one if it kills me.

You're going to catch a shiny zubat in a few minutes? You know, Muffin is a freak about pokemon and has never seen one in the wild, in his entire life? Saha hatched over two hundred ralts, just trying to get a shiny one. He never got one, either. Has it occured to you just how much time you've spent playing that game, how many wild pokemon you've encountered, and out of all of those, you've only seen two shinies? Two?

Posted

Ok fine it'll take me longer, but who knows I may have gotten lucky.

Posted

lolololol

brb guys, gonna' catch me a shiny pokemon

That's like a perpetual "Gone Fishin'" sign without the fishing (unless you're fishing) and without any enjoyment.

Just long, hard grinding, with a 1 in 8972 chance of catching the Pokemon each time, and an even slimmer chance of catching the Pokemon you want.

I'll elaborate. I caught a shiny Raticate. Gosh, I hated that Raticate. You know why? Being shiny hardly changes it.

Look at this.

The point of a shiny is that it's rare, and has a color that distinguishes it from its regularly colored counterpart, but Raticate's was the lamest ever. It has a slightly darker coat with a sickening light mint green front. Compared to the other Pokemon on that route:

Magnemite, which evolves into shiny Magneton and Magnezone

Effing Tauros (Though I have to say, it's not a pretty ugly shiny)

Like come on. Magnemites were more common than Raticates, and I still ended up with boring old Raticate instead of coolio old-school black and white Magnemite or annoyingly green Tauros.

And actually, I hatched over 300 Ralts trying to get a shiny Ralts.

My boxes, man.

Sahaqiel