Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Pokemon Friend

61 posts in this topic

Posted

YLA... Jeeze, you are a puppying idiot. I can't even describe how much I want a puppying shiny. I'd actually consider hurting somebody for a shiny Ambipom, Froslass, or Tangrowth. (For they are the Holy Trinity of Pocket Monsters, amen)

You are the kinda person who finds a feebass and says "This is ugly, I'm gonna flee from it."

You are the kinda person who gets pokerus and says "A virus?? I must restart my game!"

You are the kinda person who gets a shiny feebass with pokerus restarts the game.

You are the kinda person who is generic and has Charizard as his favorite pokemon.

Like pheeny said, this totally takes the cake on your stupidity. HOWEVER, I would've forgiven all of this, had you just said "Opps, I guess I didn't know!" rather then "Well, that's stupid anyways" like the little pompous brat you are.

Also- WHO DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT SHINIES? I first heard of them when my friends told me of a shiny beedrill in G/S. That was third grade for me.

(As you can tell, I'm really passionate for Pokemon)

PS-- Charizard? That's so predictable. I mean, come on.

Posted

lol guys link is my favorite zelda character

Posted

*Sigh* I had no friends till the 5th grade. In 5th grade my friend never played Pokemon. I didn't play Gold that often because I didn't like it as much as Red or Yellow so I didn't play it enough to find a shiny. I've never heard of them until today.

Also Charizard is my favorite because it's actually the only good fire type I've seen. Not to mention that Charmander was my frist Pokemon ever and when it even into Charizard my 5 year old mind was like, "Whoa." So ever since then I've loved Charizard. I can't find one Pokemon I like more.

Posted

*Sigh* I had no friends till the 5th grade. In 5th grade my friend never played Pokemon. I didn't play Gold that often because I didn't like it as much as Red or Yellow so I didn't play it enough to find a shiny. I've never heard of them until today.

Don't you dare try to flip the tables and make this into a YLA pity party. Honestly though, with that proud attitude and the lack of the ability to humble yourself and admit your wrongdoings, having no friends doesn't surprise me.

Posted

So, you didn't know what a shiny was. Why couldn't you just say, "Oops?" Why did it have to be "All of you shut up while I spend the next five minutes definitely catching a shiny zubat?"

Posted

I'm not making it a YLA pitty party. You said you heard from your friends and I said I didn't have friends then so they could have told me.

Also what proud attitude? On a regular basis I talk about hating my life. Besides I have no wrongdoings so I don't know what you're talking about there.

Posted

So, you didn't know what a shiny was. Why couldn't you just say, "Oops?" Why did it have to be "All of you shut up while I spend the next five minutes definitely catching a shiny zubat?"

This is exactly my problem with him. He's too proud. Nobody should be proud because of a mistake. Especially one such as this.

Posted

Because Pokemon is just a game. And I have enough of a no life to run around like an idiot looking around for a shiny Zubat. Also I want that Zubat back.

Posted

Only good fire type you've seen?

More like, you think Charizard looks cool so you use it.

Posted

I'm not making it a YLA pitty party. You said you heard from your friends and I said I didn't have friends then so they could have told me.

Also what proud attitude? On a regular basis I talk about hating my life. Besides I have no wrongdoings so I don't know what you're talking about there.

Would someone who doesn't want to make a pity party for themselves use the fact that they had no friends in fifth grade as an excuse?

Would someone without a proud attitude claim to have no wrongdoings?

Posted

:/

Posted

Sandshrew

Magikarp

Manectric

Dialga

Voltorb

027Sandshrew.png

Well that wasn't so hard.

My team is:

Omastar

Dustox

Medicham

Gorebyss

Parasect

Solrock

And with that I'm out of here.

Posted

YES LINOX LETS NOT LET THIS TURN INTO A YLA BASH THREAD

Break it up, break it up

Btw, I didn't do the Team thing

1.) Paras

2.) Tyranitar

3.) Dunsparce

4.) Plusle

5.) Staravia

6.) Beedrill

Pseudo legendary lololol

Posted

Part 1:

Scizor

Mesprit

Manaphy

Chimchar

Beldum

Wobbuffet

Definitely Scizor baby!

Part 2:

Glalie

Snubbel

Seadra

Shelgon

Kingdra

Teddiursa.

2 Pokemon in the same evolution line....

Posted

Clamperl

Articuno

Wartortle

Kricketune

Scizor

FREAKING WARTORTLE YES

And then:

Omanyte

HERACROSS FRICK YEAH HERACROSS

Machoke

Onix