Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anybody interested?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

So what do we do exactly?

As far as I can tell we put this link around and get free xbox stuff, but you don't have to sign up for a membership or anything?

Posted

Ryu, in response to your signature, its "Doctor Octagonapus, Blah."

Posted

Y'know, there's an incredibly low perecentage of this ACTUALLY working.

If anyone does get any positive results, should they try it, let me know.

I don't really play on the xbox anymore, but a friend of mine may be interested.

I've tried getting free Microsoft or PSN points before, but they were either scams or I never went all the way with it.

Posted

Yeah, this is a test of sorts because one of my friends was interested. Not sure how you actually get the stuff though. They probably mail it to you after you get the amount required.

Yeah, you just give people your link(In the box where it says "Your Link")and when you get 10, 20, 30, or 40 visits from people clicking that link, you supposedly get free stuff.

Posted

Well the other side of the story could be that they just want your email so they can do what they will with it, as this "test" could very well be common spam. Normally when you see, "Do this and you'll get a FREE iPod!" or something, its oftentimes someone posting spam so they can get a hold of our email and mailing information (this could eventually lead to credit card information, but only in severe cases.)

All I'm saying is that I don't trust this.

Posted

Just find a list of proxy servers and just use that, and you get it in 1....2.....3.