Want more Youtube views?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Go to Enhanceviews.net!

You build up credits by commenting and watching videos. The more credits you get, the more you can trade in for views, comments, even subscribers!

It actually really works!

It got me more views for my views. You guys should try it :)

Posted

The puppy is with all this spam.

Is everyone on this site an idiot?

Oh, wait.

Posted

Only an attention whore is that desperate for views. Just saying.

Posted

You have a new friend request from meekintheweb!

Topic: Who are you?

And why did you send me a friend invite?

I have a feeling you might be the type of person to pathetically add as many people as you can that you don't know, and spam your videos to them.

Re: Topic: Who are you?

I'm sorry but I'm just promoting my music you stupid fucker. Don't I have the fucking right to promote my music for fuck sakes ??????????? Go get lost.

Re: Topic: Who are you?

You can spam and promote music at the same time.

You're spamming your promotions to random people, rather than making good videos that spread themselves, so I guess you're the one at fault here.

Re: Re: Topic: Who are you?

1) My videos and specially my SONGS are GOOD you ignorant cunt, and thousands of people LOVE them.

2) We're doing what EVERY ARTIST/BAND is doing on YouTube, which is sending out friends requests to people watching similare kinds of music videos to promote our work, stupid twat.

Re: Re: Topic: Who are you?

I have never made a serious attempt at origami.

Posted

Or, y'know, you could genuinely up your game with video-making.

Get more subscribers by making videos you think people would be more interested in (I suggest not making 'news videos' like the few you made about Zelda, because the people who really care about that stuff never go to Youtube for facts. ESPECIALLY since 3 quarters of it is, 'U JUST GOT RICKROLLED, F*CK YEEAARR *cue music*'.)

I make AMVs, and I have a little over 500 subscribers and get a decent amount of views. =]

Posted

God this place better not go to hell for things like this later on this is like the best zelda site

Posted

I'm sorry, okay? Gosh.

Eka what's your Youtube name?

Posted

I hear there's a place in her profile that has her Youtube.

Man, that was hard.

Now, just in case you don't know what a profile is: http://www.youtube.com/ekaflowne

Posted

Jareddude never ceases to disappoint. How can someone do EVERYTHING wrong. I honestly cannot understand.

I lol'd

Posted

God this place better not go to hell for things like this later on this is like the best zelda site

Can websites even go to hell?

Posted

OMG Jared youtubers who actually makes good videos gets more views and subs than users of that website, and I bet you are one of the people who writes "Sub 4 sub" on every god damn channel.