Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Horrible Majora's Mask Glitch

9 posts in this topic

Posted

While I was playing Majora's mask a few weeks ago on the Wii (I had a Gamecube version, and as we all know gamecube games can be played on the Wii)And the dawn of the second day was beginning. Well while that was happening I was sneaking through the Deku palace gardens and I get caught . . . Right as the new day begins. Cue the game getting confused and going to black for forever, or until you turn the Wii off. I don't know if this would work on other systems or what, but all I know is that it is infuriating.

Posted

Yeah the Gamecube Collector's Edition is known for always freezing. :[ It's a shame that MM is the only game on the disc that suffers from this.

Well next time, if you didn't know, never play the Collector's Edition with rumble on, it decreases the chances of freezing :]

Posted

Oh cool, thanks Cascade. I almost always leace the rumble on, but next time I'll avoid it.

Posted

Now that I think about it, I may have had this same thing happen once with the Gerudo Pirates. Of course, they're not as problematic because of the stone mask.

Posted

That sounds like a pretty epic glitch.

What's rumble..?

Posted

Older game controllers have a rumble feature that makes the controller shake at times, mostly when taking damage.

Posted

Oh, I see.

Doesn't the Wiimote have that then..?

Posted

No, classic controllers and the wiimote don't have enough room inside them for the feature, and it was starting to become pretty gimmicky anyway.

You can really notice the lack of it in the downloadable n64 zelda games.