Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I f*%king love sushi!

16 posts in this topic

Posted

It's three in the morning, and I have the munchies(no, not due to drugs, I just have a high metabolism) and I really wish I had some sushi right now. And I mean all kinds of sushi: Yellowfin tuna, shrimp, california roll, Eel, salmon, caterpillar rolls, squid, avocado rolls, pretty much everything. And tea. I could get the last one, but the rest is unavailable to me right now. Anyone else really want some specific type of food for no adequitly explain reason?

Posted

Caterpillar rolls?

I crave popcorn a lot, but that is often on hand.

Posted

I like salmon and yellowfish.

Posted

I've never tried Sushi :/

Posted

I snorted wasabi up my nose by accident once. It was painful.

Posted

I love sushi...not the nigiri so much as the rolls that have lots of good stuff in them. Though, a plain avocado roll is an old favorite of mine. Simple and yummy. I'll be able to get sushi on my meal plan as soon as school starts, but it's nowhere near as good as the sushi I can get in my hometown. :/

Posted

I love octopus sushi, especially when you put pickled ginger, soy sauce, and wasabi on it. So good. :D

Posted

Octopus is the best.

Posted

The only time I've tried octopus, I thought it was very chewy. But this was at a Chinese buffet, so I doubt it's a good example of octopus. I've always wanted to try takoyaki (fried octopus balls), though.

Posted

All the octopus I have ever eaten was chewy, but the best octopus is sweet tasting. I've yet to try that fried octopus, though.

Posted

Caterpillar rolls are nice. Anything with enough masago or tobiko is tasty in my book. Unagi's delicious, but sometimes too heavy for me. a spicy tuna roll usually hits the spot, though.

Tuna tataki is also amazing, but I can't get that in my hometown because the fancy japanese restaurant sucks, and the place I work at is a pretty simple takeout stuff. It's really good, just not fancy.

Posted

I LOVE JAPAN, PERIOD.

GIRUGAMESH.

Girugamesh.png

Posted

I'll be lounging around and suddenly be struck with an insatiable craving for red meat.

I LOVE JAPAN, PERIOD.

I wonder if the japanese have weeaboos that are fascinated with american culture? From what I understand, Kim Jong Il from North Korea is kinda like that.

Posted

Mmmm, sushi sounds good at 5:30 in the morning right now :P

I feel like....popcorn right now. But I can't go make it at 5 am D:

I have half a honeybun with me, that'll do!

EDIT - *Looks at honeybun*

EUURRGH!!! A dead fruit fly!!

*picks part off and eats*

Posted

Rainbow rolls, Ginza rolls, inarizushi, tuna, salmon, crab, shrimp, tempura, flounder, tamago and umeboshi are my favorites. I've never been a fan of wasabi, or roe rolls (the fish eggs wrapped in seaweed).

And any real lover of sushi knows California rolls aren't real sushi.