HALO: REACH!

31 posts in this topic

Posted

So now I have finally pre ordered "Halo: Reach" and i`m so exited!!!

Know why? Because you get an exlusive recon helmet when you pre order!!

Plus It`s upgraded!!

hr_prtab1_bg.jpg

Have you pre ordered it?!

Halo <3

Posted

I've got it pre-ordered, and that Spartan model looks pretty puppyin' awesome.

But I might actually like Recon this time around, it looks better. I thought that Halo 3's made you look like an asshole. But I'm more excited for the vast ocean of content that'll be available to us in Reach than the helmet.

Posted

Yeah that`s true, but I love the helmet because my friend has played Halo 3 for years to get Recon.

And I who got an Xbox 360 and Halo 3 last week now have recon at the relase date of Halo: Reach!! :)

Posted

One thing I love is how your multiplayer Spartan will also be Noble 6 in campaign. It gives it a more personal feel, and is something I always wanted in Halo 3's co-op(Master Chief as player-1/host, custom spartans/elites as the other players). Even better now, you appear as your Spartan in cutscenes. :joy:

Posted

Is that true?

If it is then it`s just AWESOME, what if it scanned your voice to match too!!! :D

Posted

I too have preordered it.

Well, not really, my Dad has. I don't mind though, but I don't look forward to Recon. I'll prolly just get a cooler-looking helmet. >:I

Like the Vioelmet.

I don't know about that voice thing... I have a feeling the player will play a silent hero. Much like in ODST, while a game I really enjoy, I felt disappointed with a character, whom in the games seemed to have even less personality than Master Chief.

Posted

N6 does have a voice, actually.

And I think that if N6 is silent for the most part, it's more justified with him/her than with any previous Halo protagonist. N6 was a complete lone wolf prior to Reach, he/she never really needed to talk beyond responding to commanding officers.

So it actually does fit his character. It seems that while N6 is your Spartan, he/she isn't you. I actually like that.

Posted

The voice will also switch after what gender you choose just like in Halo 3.

Posted

Well, I wouldn't expect my she-N6 to walk up to Noble Team with a deep soul-brotha voice.

Also, chocobos are in Reach.

Posted

Chocobos!!! XD XD XD

Posted

helmetschart.jpg

Mark V FTW! I'll either be using it or EVA, probably. And there are supposed to be more coming out after the game releases.

I wish Security helmet was coming back, though. That helmet was the shit.

I also saw this image, it has a "Pilot" helmet where "Unknown" was. Hmm. It reminds me of Metroid.

Posted

I was already aware of the fact that "N6" was previously a Lone Wolf.

However, I didn't actually know that they would really talk or any of that jazz... So that's pretty interesting.

I saw in the most recent GameInformer, there's going to be some mission(s) set in SPACE. I'm looking forward to that, though I think the space-combat oriented missions are very few in the game.

Posted

I don't know what we'll be doing in space other than dogfights. And that's pretty puppyin' awesome as it is, but yeah.

Posted

Neither do I.

But I'm highly turned on by the concept of INTERGALACTIC SPACE COMBAT. o:<

Posted

Me too, and the voice thing has always been in the "Halo" series.