Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WHERE.ARE.MY.F@#KIN'.MINI.NINJAS?!?!?!?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Have you ever been mad at someone in retrospect to actions they've committed in the past, and just wanted to flame them in a place where you know they'll never hear you? For me that's my ex, whom here we'll call Porty. At first I liked him because his life story was interesting and he treated me with kindness (a rarity where I come from) but after awhile I noticed some things that started pissing me off:

*He was a racist, according to rumor.

*He was a rapper (I'm ok with every type of music, I just don't consider rap music. To me, it's two people publicly insulting each other and all that makes society good).

*He insulted my love of books, calling me Dr Moreau girl when I read the book and implying that he'd rather I not read The Last Unicorn all the way through (It's a funny and very charming book, trust me)

*He'd randomly dissapear for weeks on end with no warning then show up again as if everything was all hunkey-dorey.

*Insulting most of my friends, including my bisexual friend that I currently have a crush on.

*Implying that all he cared about in our relationship was sex. (We never even kissed, so yeah . . .)

*Threatening anyone who crossed him, which made me afraid to break up with him.

But what really got to me was something rather petty. You may think I'm a bitch for being insulted by this, but on top of everything else and the fact that I'm not a girly-girl who would like this sort of thing:

When my birthday neared, there was only one thing I could think of having: Mini Ninjas. For those of you who have never heard of it, it's was to Wind Waker what Okami was to Twilight Princess; a Japanese-flavored knock-off made by a third-party company. I've played and enjoyed all three of those games, so to me it would stand to reason that I would like this game. So I told Porty that all I wanted for my Birthday was Mini Ninjas. For a few days he insteead offered to get me sexy lengerae, to which I replied, "No thanks. I'd prefer Mini Ninjas. Any console style will do." So hi dissapears again, CONVIENENTLY misssing my birthday and the surrounding days, which only depressed me more. When he returns, he has my birthday present: A pair of rings. I forget what style; because to me it didn't matter. HE COMPLEATELY IGNORED MY REQUESTS, AND WHAT'S WORSE: HE GOT ME SOMETHING I HAD TOLD HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN I DIDN'T LIKE. On his Birthday a few days before mine, right before he dissapeared, not only was I there BUT I got him exactly what he wanted. And when we broke up, he asked for the rings back, but I never got my necklace back (That's what he wanted, his birthday present.) I didn't care. I'm just pissed that he never got me my Mini Ninjas. WHERE'S MY MINI NINJAS PORTY? WHERE? WHERE? WHERE THE F@#K ARE THEY?!?!

*pant* *pant* Sorry about that. I'm ok now. Anyone else have an ex that just pushed them over the edge?

Posted

One of my exes was suicidal, one cheated on me, and also puppyed me before I was ready until I bruised and bled on a regular basis, and the most recent ex spit up rum all over my face and hair the last time I saw him. But no I can see why not getting a videogame is a legitimate complaint.

Also:

- Rumors, especially ones you never see evidence of in a person, ask about, or confirm in any way are not a thing to base a breakup on. When I went on my first date ever and excitedly told the chatroom about it (I brought him to a state fair), SirJozhizzle spread the rumor that I had lost my virginity to this guy behind one of the haybales or something. Did I? No, just a rumor. Is that a basis to judge me on? No. Maybe the guy is not racist.

- You have never, ever listened to any kind of good rap. I am not a huge fan of rap either, but I consider it an artform as much as I consider music. It is poetry at the very least. The majority of rap is not some sort of rap battle, where you try to do better than or insult the competitor, and the majority of it is also not the kind of "bitch gave me dome" slop that you are thinking it is. However, there is a place for that, too. What would I dance to at clubs if that kind of thing didn't exist?

- I have a friend who threatens everyone, from cops to that guy who yelled at us in the store to an old man on the sidewalk. It is a defense mechanism and he doesn't mean anything by it.

Did you ever, you know, talk to him about any of this? Talking to people does wonders. If he was doing all these things that bothered you, and you just let it sit as is, without discussing it, how do you expect him to just intuitively change or censor himself for you?

Posted

whoa thats a mouthful

i s'pose everyones got their issues

Posted

Its about to get hot in here.

Posted

*He was a rapper (I'm ok with every type of music, I just don't consider rap music. To me, it's two people publicly insulting each other and all that makes society good).

"I like all kinds of music, but I don't like that kind but it's okay because it isn't music. Look how open minded I am"

Posted

Is this seriously considered a problem? There are lots of relationships that didn't work out for me. I've been friends with several people who have turned around a stabbed me in the back. I've never once complained about not getting a gift on my birthday since maybe 3rd grade. Most people have legitimate concerns and I honestly don't think this is legit. I'm sorry, but I don't like it when people complain over spilled milk, especially when it doesn't seem so big. Recently, I've learned to forgive everyone for every misdeed, including forgiving a person while he was in the act of offending me. It's not easy, but you'll be a lot happier if you do it.

Posted

Recently, I've learned to forgive everyone for every misdeed,

I slept with everybody you hold dear.

Posted

Um, okay? I don't really understand if that was supposed to be an insult or just a random comment.

Posted

Um, okay? I don't really understand if that was supposed to be an insult or just a random comment.

Just a joke based on the fact you said you forgive everybody for anything.

Also I burned your trees down.

And stole all your money

Also all your base are belong to us

I gave you hiv as well

Posted

That's okay, Silves. I forgive you and still love you.

Posted

Also I'm raping you currently.

Okay I'm done the joke is over and your pets are dead I killed them.

Posted

*He was a rapper (I'm ok with every type of music, I just don't consider rap music. To me, it's two people publicly insulting each other and all that makes society good).)

All rap is not in battle format.

pheo and I like to use the following as an example of rap that is not the stereotype that it has molded for itself. It's not insulting anyone. It's a rap about reminiscence.

And whatever Tom Waits is talking about.

to Wind Waker what Okami was to Twilight Princess; a Japanese-flavored knock-off made by a third-party company.

Is it wrong for Capcom, a Japanese company, to make a Japanese "flavored" game?

How is it a knock off if it came before Twilight Princess?

I thought Mini Ninjas was a bad game?

I'm confused. Is the Mini Ninjas guy your current boyfriend or your ex? Is your ex the guy who is a dick? What is going on?

Posted

My favorite song at the moment happens to be a rap. It's pretty entertaining, even if I donno what it's about. Haha.

Posted

All rap is not in battle format.

pheo and I like to use the following as an example of rap that is not the stereotype that it has molded for itself. It's not insulting anyone. It's a rap about reminiscence.

And whatever Tom Waits is talking about.

Is it wrong for Capcom, a Japanese company, to make a Japanese "flavored" game?

How is it a knock off if it came before Twilight Princess?

I thought Mini Ninjas was a bad game?

I'm confused. Is the Mini Ninjas guy your current boyfriend or your ex? Is your ex the guy who is a dick? What is going on?

I guess that's true, but this guy only did battle rap. And the type he did were very violent. Nintendo is a Japanese company too, but the Legend of Zelda takes place in Hyrule, not Japan. Hence me calling it "Japanese-flavored". Also I didn't know Okami came out first, but I do know that Twilight Princess is the more famous game, hence me calling it a knock-off. It really isn't, now that I think about it. Also I wouldn't have cared too much if Mini Ninjas was bad, just so long as I get a sign from him that he cares about what I think. That's why I got mad at him and broke up with him, that and the other reasons. Also the girl he was being racist to told me that herself, as well as all her friends. I just thought It'd be fun to rant about someone who deserved it.

Posted

puppy.