Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the skyward sword?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it just me or does the skyward sword's semi-human form look like the queen of fairies from wind waker? is it not possible that the skyward sword is the fairy queen, only older, and taking a different form? it could be because she never got to be with link in wind waker. what are your thoughts?

Wiiart.jpg

Fairy_Queen.png

Posted

Recurring motifs are common in the Zelda continuity. And I agree that there are similarities between the two, but until the game drops it's all speculation. But I did notice a connection of my own:

In the launch trailer during the showcase of Links items and talents the show him standihng in front of a door with an eye and a strange design on it. I noticed that the design and eye resemble Vaati in his amorphiousr form from "Four Swords Adventures".

Posted

A lot of people have been theorizing this, so no worries: its not just you. C=

Posted

Near all of us figured that out when the picture was revealed forever ago.

Posted

This is kinda like my Adelle page, only more on a phyisical aspect. Perhaps the Power of the Skyward Sword is linked to Fairies, or perhaps it isn't. I'll be fine either way, just so long as her name isn't f*ckin' Zordiana. I will cry if that happens.

Posted

I noticed that the design and eye resemble Vaati in his amorphiousr form from "Four Swords Adventures".

The same eye was on Wind Waker's doors, and that game was called Wind Waker. Like, you know. Vaati is a wind sorceror.

Near all of us figured that out when the picture was revealed forever ago.

I like how Near can be both his name and an allusion to the amount of people that figured this out.

Perhaps the Power of the Skyward Sword is linked to Fairies, or perhaps it isn't.

The sword has been revealed to be the future Master Sword, and idk, it hasn't been very fairy-oriented in the games.

I'll be fine either way, just so long as her name isn't f*ckin' Zordiana. I will cry if that happens.

This is the proper reaction.

Also, this is in the wrong section.

Jesus.

Sahaqiel

Posted

This is kinda like my Adelle page, only more on a phyisical aspect. Perhaps the Power of the Skyward Sword is linked to Fairies, or perhaps it isn't. I'll be fine either way, just so long as her name isn't f*ckin' Zordiana. I will cry if that happens.

I hope that her name is Zordiana just for this reason. Also because I don't care what her name is. Names aren't really that important are they, Puck?

Also I said this towards Puck because I'm sure Saha would go on and say something that makes me look like an idiot because apparently that's what he's best at.

Posted

I guess names don't matter, just like graphics don't matter. Ain't that the truth, YLA?

Posted

Actually, Puck did a pretty good job just now, YLA.

Zordiana is just a terrible name, though.

It's a combination of "zord" and "iana". -iana pretty much just being a cliche suffix to a fantasy name, woooOOOooo, and "zord" being something "that sounds sci-fi" because it begins with the letter Z and isn't Zebra, and because it has the "or" sound in the middle of it. (Like Cyborg)

Just seriously, too cliche.

Like Luna.

Soz Puck. :<

If it makes you feel better, I cleaned up two of the errors you made in the above post.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I guess names don't matter, just like graphics don't matter. Ain't that the truth, YLA?

Win!

Posted

Actually, Puck did a pretty good job just now, YLA.

Zordiana is just a terrible name, though.

It's a combination of "zord" and "iana". -iana pretty much just being a cliche suffix to a fantasy name, woooOOOooo, and "zord" being something "that sounds sci-fi" because it begins with the letter Z and isn't Zebra, and because it has the "or" sound in the middle of it. (Like Cyborg)

Just seriously, too cliche.

Like Luna.

Soz Puck. :<

If it makes you feel better, I cleaned up two of the errors you made in the above post.

Sahaqiel

It feels like Nintendo just has gone lazy with name picking, just like my name picking in MMO`s XD!

Posted

Win!

*Hihfives* I was really starting to get annoyed here before reading that. I guess not everyone here's a stiff.

Posted

I don't think anyone here is a stiff.

Posted

Oh puppy you. Of course graphics are important because you have to look at them the whole time. Sure you look at names, but it's not like you can't learn to like them. Some graphics suck so much that they're impossible to get used to.

Posted

It feels like Nintendo just has gone lazy with name picking, just like my name picking in MMO`s XD!

No, you don't understand.

Zordiana is not her name.

Also YLA, lol, she still got you. A certified burn, I would say.

But like Puck, you just do everything wrong. We would not be stiffs to you if you succeeded every once in awhile. Like with that YLA remark. It was pretty well-crafted. Just try to make sure you spellchecked before you post, so it doesn't take away from the effect.

Sahaqiel