Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ocarina of Time Now On Virtual Console

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think it's there when he's young link.

Also, I don't have access to OOT yet, Australia gets all its virtual console games late. :cry:

Posted

umm for ur information, i am in australia, so i dont know what u mean by "australia gets all VC games late"

Posted

Firstly, POWER TO THE AUSSIE!!!
Anyway,
If you (ie. Australia) don't get your VC games later than other countries, it might just be me who is having the problem.

Posted

I used the vc to buy the adventure of link. dont think I'll use it for any of the other games...

Posted

Ocarina of time was released on the EUROPEAN VIRTUAL CONSOLE, I've edited the new post to avoid this confusin

also, it says those points as things you may have missed in the original not new features, again I've edited the first post to make sure no furthur confusion is caused.

Posted

Whats a virtual console ?? Is it something for the Wii i dont have one so....

Posted

Yes if you connect to the internet on the wii you can download old NES, SNES and N64 games for a small fee onto your wii's internal memory and then play them.

That's about all it is really...

Posted

I just cannot wait for Majora's Mask.
I gave it away to some little kids from a broken family.
I miss it so much :cry: .

Posted

I think I'll buy MM if it comes on VC. I have it on N64, but I rearly use it=p

Posted

I have...alot of Ocarina of Time versions. I have the gold cartidge N64, grey cartridge N64, the one that came with Master Quest, and the one fronm the Zelda Collectors Edition with LoZ AoL MM and OoT. I might as well get this one too. Ocarina of Time is the greatest game ever made. Period.

Posted

[quote name='Oh Noes' post='31067' date='Feb 26 2007, 08:03 PM']I have...alot of Ocarina of Time versions. I have the gold cartidge N64, grey cartridge N64, the one that came with Master Quest, and the one fronm the Zelda Collectors Edition with LoZ AoL MM and OoT. I might as well get this one too. Ocarina of Time is the greatest game ever made. Period.[/quote]

amen lol :D I agree, but I only have the original...since its my brothers game, he decided to keep the original! I always wanted to see what OoT looked like with red blood instead of green (eg. at the end, Ganandorf coughed up blood after beating him)

Posted

[quote name='Twili' post='30856' date='Feb 25 2007, 02:32 AM']I just cannot wait for Majora's Mask.
I gave it away to some little kids from a broken family.
I miss it so much :cry: .[/quote]
I gave away mine too...
I miss :mask: ..
I wonder when it will be released to the Virtual console

Posted

When it comes to North America on the VC don't hesitate to get it! This game is a classic and a must-have!