Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ocarina of Time Lyrics.

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I have decided to write a fanfic to effectively combat that crappy one I posted in another subject, but to do it i need to find lyricts to several songs from OoT. I already found a perfect lyrical version of Epona's song, but I could also use: Saria's song, the Song of Time(Maybe,) Kakariko village's theme, Zelda's lullaby and Shiek's song.

In case you are interested, here's Epona's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8YyOK5_r6c

Also if anyone want's to read this fic thus far: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6286057/1/the_Legend_of_Nester

Posted

This sounds like a terrible idea.

The only reason I am saying this being that you are implementing Zelda songs that have lyrics.

No Zelda song has lyrics.

What are you talking about.

Also, because you misspelled Ocarina.

Like bro, Occarinao.

What is that.

Posted

I thought the misspelling was going to be joked about in the first sentence of this thread. Like as in "I spell it like this because [explanation]." and then we'd all laugh and then go one reading the rest of the thread. Then I realized you're just stupid. Ocarina of Time songs are better without lyrics, as are any other songs that never had lyrics in the first place.

Occarinao? Really? just, puppy, man. :/

Posted

Ocarina of Time Lyrics.

And besides, there are no lyrics for the songs. Any lyrics you find are completely fanmade, just saying.

Posted

This thread. This thread. FFS I was maybe going to leave, but then it sounded too extreme. But put your puppying claws away people

For Puck, I don't think lyrics are a good idea sorry :[

Posted

Puck I still have not figured out how old you are. I would like to know this information.

Also, have you ever listen to an instrumental song? One without lyrics, that wasn't one in a videogame? Have you ever then tried actually adding lyrics to that? It just doesn't work. The artist didn't intend for the song to have lyrics, so it doesn't have lyrics, and sounds worse with them. I don't think you should try to add words to songs like those.

Also how would you even sing while playing the ocarina? You use all of your mouth for that. Unless you can whistle with your nose.

Posted

The only person who can add lyrics to instrumental music (namely from trailers) and make it sound awesome is Tobuscus.

However its trailer music. Songs from a videogame are normally on a different playing field (especially when they're the main focus of the game like -cough- this Zelda game. -cough-)

Posted

Occarinao was an accident, ok? AN ACCIDENT. when I realized my mistake, it was too late to change it. Plus I know that Zelda songs originally didn't have lyrics, I'm looking for versions with good lyrics SOMEONE MADE UP, like the one in the link. You want to know why I need the lyrics? Because the plot involves the main charecter listening to it being sung first, like in OoT. Also, when I say main charecter, I don't mean Link! I mean another charecter who play's a violin. Have any of you guys even read what I've written thus far? Sheesh. Also, I'm not telling you guys my age, ever. It's a personal thing, so get over it.

Posted

Since when is one's age personal? Hope you never try to get into a night club or a bar.

-"Do you have any ID with your date of birth on it?"

-"Sorry, that's personal."

I mean, what the hell? Not to mention everything else wrong with this thread.

Posted

Well, if you want them to sing the songs, why not just have them say "aaaaahhhhh?" there doesn't have to be words for them to sing it, just ask anyone who's ever sang karaoke.

Posted

Because "Ahh ahhh ahh"(Epona's song) and "Ah ahh ahhh" (Saria's song) sound compleately different on paper, don't they?

Posted

ANGST ANGST ANGST

Seriously, whut. This thread's scary. :/

Posted

I like how you are using other people's lyrics to write your own fan fic. I hope you are at least asking permission to use the lyrics.

Posted

It would be better if you could've told us the story thus far (so that you can get our opinion on fanmade lyrics that we find) rather than saying, 'Mind finding me some lyrics? You should read my story too.' dcddcccfcrfttgtggggfvgvfbvgb fv vcvc c cd xxzasaza\z\z

EDIT: Sorry about that. Had to answer the phone, and my dog sort of took control of my laptop on the couch. I thought it was too entertaining to get rid of it. xD

Anyways, as all of this confusion has passed, here's what I suggest: Take a Zelda song, & make up your own lyrics. Then the story is just that much more unique to you, ok?

Posted

Or do something productive. Writing a fanfiction is the opposite of this.