Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Young Link Addict

46 posts in this topic

Posted

You only really post in the Talk thread nowadays.

With us you might be able to make EVERY THREAD THE TALK THREAD

WHO NEEDS THE TOPIC

JUST HAVE SOME GOD DAMN FUN

THIS IS HYRULE.NET PARTY DAY

MOCK EVERY INSULT AND puppy UP THE BAD FEELING IT CAUSED

KEEP THE HAPPY GOING AND DON'T LET THE FUN STOP

DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT THREATENS TO STOP THE FUN

I RALLY MY PEOPLE WITH THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK

Posted

YOU GOTTA FIGHT, FOR YOUR RIGHT, TO PAAAAAAAARTYYYYYYYYYYY.

Posted

YES I knew I could count on you Jo :D

You're always so funnn and you make everything not as horrible as they usually are around here :3

Posted

Liek 4 reul gurrrrlllll

Posted

init tha

How is school and stuff anyway Jo c:

Posted

August was the greatest first month of school I've ever had, I had more fun in that one month than I did in my entire freshman year.

Posted

Mine's been pretty cool too I guess. Last year of high school, feeling pretty awesome. All my classes are resits so they're dead easy compared to last year when I was doing it all for the first time. Took up Higher Psychology just because my free periods sucked. Sitting around for ages with friends isn't as great as it sounds you know.

And I got me a nice new CD in the post today. The Terror Pigeon Dance Revolt! - "we're humans: BE AWESOME!"

As well as Final Fantasy XIII which I'll play sometime.

You have it right, is it awesome?

Posted

It's alright, a lot of fans were pissed off by it because of it's linearity and combat system. And the melodrama can make you want to punch children sometimes. I enjoyed it, though.

And I think I'm doing a little terribly in school ATM, I just need to pay more attention. I got the idea in my head that NROTC and choir scholarships'll carry me through, and that I don't need spectacular grades, but it'd be best for me not to puppy up and have terrible grades instead, y'know? >_>

But it's awesome that you're in your last year. Even more awesome that it's easier than the last, sounds like you can just sit back and have an awesome time. :D

Oh and I got Mafia II.

Posted

Well I'm not doing awesomely and I never do homework but it wouldn't take a whole lot of work to redeem myself I wouldn't think and oh well I'm not in the mood for thinking how much time I've wasted right now because WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS YOU'LL NEVER BE ALONE AGAIN

puppy PUNCTUATION THIS IS HOW I SPEAK TODAAAY

I'M GOING TO HAVE SOME TEA AND THEN HAVE A SHOWER AND THEN HAVE SOME puppyING PIZZA YES

(the pizza isn't great but there's something incredibly enjoyable about it)

Posted

OH SHIT THEY'RE WATCHING ME

-puts dick away-

Posted

Hey Jo we are your friends WHAT ARE YOU DOING DID YOU THINK YOU WERE ALONE

Also puppy what you're told, we don't have to grow old!

You wont enjoy yourself until you force yourself to do something you don't want to do.

Don't want to be happy upbeat and talk shit on the internet well puppy that. Get talking and you will CHEER UP

HAVE THINGS TO DO? DON'T DO THEM. HAVE SOME FUN YOU LITTLE SHUT IN.

PEER PRESSURE HAS NEVER BEEN SO MUCH FUN TO FALL FOR

Even though the party is small, pretend that it is huge and soon it will be.

Only one person in the room, just believe you're the first of many to arrive. And people will swing by and see there is more than one person. And it will grow and grow and grow just jump in and see what happens god dammit.

You a guest? Hello guest! Come talk with us even if you're shy because we won't rip you shit.

SO MANY MEMBERS ONLINE RIGHT NOW

YET ONLY TWO ARE REPLYING TO THIS THREAD

SEE THE PROBLEM HERE FOLKS

TRY SOME ENTHUSIASM

Not enthusiastic?

Then pretend you are and just dive in! The water's cold but you'll get used to it! It might be as cold as it was when you jumped in but you'll feel warm anyway!

SILVES IS DEAD

Posted

Yeah I know. It's just that I usually don't have much to say regarding the topic so I don't say anything. Not to mention that I've been "busy" if you want to call it that. I mean with band and stuff. Then there's the time I spend with the girl I like or just calling her.

But yeah. I should start posting more.

Posted

STAY AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN BATHYTETOKOPLAINSILVES OF THE RAIN

Posted

Personally if I had anything at all to say regarding the topic, I'd say it anyway, no matter how cliché it is, how obvious it was, how many people said it before you, because you still have something to say. So just say it.

If you can think of a reply, post it. You have no excuse not to post it. Just say it, no matter how redundant you feel it is.

This is what you did when you first started out on the internet. Back in the days you look back on so fondly. Your happiest days were when you threw caution to the wind and cared not for the consequences of your actions. One day you'll have to grow up and learn to be careful, but for now we are young.

Posted

You're right. I'll start posting more. Tomorrow. I have to go to the fair for band today and then I'm staying at the fair to hang out with my friend and the girl I like and then my friend is coming over to stay the night so I'll be busy.