Minecraft

507 posts in this topic

Posted

Sayuri joined T1g and I for the beginning of the hnet server I hosted a while ago. She was pretty terrible then, too.

Posted

i seem to remember getting set on fire several times :<

jkjk, t1g, i dont think youve played with sayu since that waterfall incident, really.

on a side note, would anyone be willing to teach me how to set up warp points?

I've never played multiplayer before, but I'd be up for a session if it was at a good time.

Oh, and are you talking about portals into the Nether? You just need some obsidian. For that you can pour water over lava, and if you want to mine it use a diamond pickaxe. The one I made was by pouring lava into the desired area, then channeling a nearby waterfall, which is a good way if you don't have a diamond pickaxe.

Here's the pattern:

xoox

oxxo

oxxo

xoox

o= obsidian

x= blank space

The corners can be filled in with whatever you want; the 'x'es are just there so the spacing is right. Anyways, after that's done, use your flint and steel to light a fire in the space. If you've done it correctly the middle should turn purple.

Posted

If you aren't talking about nether portals, warp points are to be installed with a mod.

Posted

jkjk, t1g, i dont think youve played with sayu since that waterfall incident, really.

we played together on the hnet server last year

Posted

Minecraft, best game. Creepers = FRUSTRATING!! I cant believe that creepers were the first try for pigs. I have a horrible story of me having a giant wood house and raping for the resources and my house burnt down.. Well thats a long story great sandbox game. Better than Terraria! Dont kill me...... Java makes my CPU too high but I still play minecraft. Up to 60% but with me server up its 100% God, Java..

Posted

anyone want do do a hardcore run of minecraft like this one? basically we all start a new game, and try to kill one of the two bosses in one sitting, and if anyone dies, they stay dead and everyone has to truck on without them

it would probably take like 3 - 4 hours, 5 if we are unlucky or we suck

Posted

It sounds fun. I'd be all up for it. But, i haven't played minecraft in a really long time, long enough that a lot of the game is foreign to me now. I've never had to make a map or compass (and don't know how), and I just now had to go look up what the other boss was (I thought there was only one). I didn't know minecraft was a game that was possible to be beaten in four hours? I guess I just don't really know how to go about finding and fighting the ender dragon thing. But yes I would be up for this.

There dont need to be any add-ons to play this, right? It's only "you die, so you're dead, and now we will have a harder time killing this boss" right?

Posted

yep, pretty much, and the same applies to me, I haven't played this in forever either, so I barely know shit either. If all the newest things make it too easy we could place some handicaps on ourselves to make it harder

We are going to need at least 5 people for something like this to be interesting, and we would probably do this in a few days

Posted

Alright. I think we should probably invite Emma then, because I think she plays this pretty regularly. And Sayuri. I don't know who else. Somebody who's just going to be able to play minecraft for an extended period of time uninterrupted when we need them to. Who will host the server?

Posted

Joshua, Emma, and Sayuri are all prime candidates because they will also have faster connections with us

Saha and Kaffles are possibilities too, if they want to join

Posted

The best part is when you go to the nether, which both bosses require you to spend a considerable amount of time in

Posted

Never actually been there.

Posted

reaaaaaaaaaaally now

that'll make it more awesome then

we are so going to die, but if that happens we will try again, and again!

I would say we do the Ender Dragon first, because it will be more interesting

Posted

spoilers if you were planning on watching these, and if you weren't, just watch this one

this made me sad

Posted

I haven't watched the video yet (I will), but I just want to say I know nothing about alchemy at all or like how to do it effectively and efficiently and etc.