Minecraft

507 posts in this topic

Posted

That sounds like fun to me, given I havent played it in years myself

Posted

Yeah, for the life of me I can't ever build "up." Sometimes I do a castle sure, but usually that castle is centered around the entrance to a tunnel I started digging or something.

Posted

I think it would be fun to try. i remember building a simple tower but being cut short by the very low ceiling at the time. The ceiling is like 200 blocks higher than it used to be in the alpha

Posted

Havent touched minecraft in forever. It's basically dead really. I used to make little castles and stuff but then im like

where is the fun

Posted

I actually find it less like virtual legos and more like 3D modeling. I dunno why, Minecraft doesn't give me that special feeling of accomplishment I get from legos.

Posted

to be fair you take legos super-seriously

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Posted

Posted

I will never really enjoy Minecraft. I've still not built a house in my 4+ years playing it on and off. I just dig holes and build boxes to put cobblestone in, and then delete the world after I get bored out of dissatisfaction. I had one world where building corridors and staircases and balconies worked and I enjoyed it, and ever since I've just been failing to recreate it.

I just build by subtraction and don't have a lot of interest in what the game has to offer otherwise. It won't stop me aspiring to playing the game and enjoying it though. I'll probably keep coming back.

Looking back at dates and times, I think Ive at least been playing this game since early 2010. My main world that I enjoyed I played in the summer of 2010 before the halloween update and eventual beta release. Never played it after the beta really.

I jumped on the bandwagon but I don't think I can say that I really like Minecraft.

Pizzza likes this

Posted

Minecraft is just a mess now. Both the game and it's main community.

Posted

In october I'm hosting a PS4 server. It's mostly in october so my cousin pokefan can raise funds to buy a ps4, but anyway... if anyone wants to join let me know by then. you'll have to add my psn of Cloufair5