Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help concerning yet another girl.

75 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm guessing you guys hate Oliver then. *is total newfag or something* :/

Posted

Oh yeah, about a year ago I came back and started insulting/pissing everyone off. Then I got a life and now I need my email's password reset so I can continue using the inbox.

Posted

This forum should totally have [sarcasm] BBcode tags.

Posted

but you weren't sarcasm oliver you were on serious

Posted

No, teto, you were the serious.

Posted

no oliver you were the serious

are you gonna fight I'll fight

Posted

Suddenly, everyone was a bear.

Posted

well

this bear better be pretty big or physics will be angry if it's just a small bear made out of so many people

Posted

MM35_PG63.jpg

It is this big.

Posted

ok olivery physics is going to rip out your spine for that

Posted

LOL.

I love how off topic this topic went from being on topic to off topic so quickly and now I'm using a run on sentence and now the topic on which I am responding to is now set to off topic because we have all turned into pieces of off topic meatloaf.

on topic: go up and ask her.

Posted

Puck, I think there's a chance she might know already. If that's the case, it's best to go with your gut instinct. If you're really good friends and she doesn't want to date you, hopefully your friendship will be strong enough to withstand that. If you do start dating though, it sounds like you've known each other long enough to have a strong foundation to build upon.

I've been on the receiving end of a friend crushes. I had a really good friend who was crazy about me, but as much as he wanted to hide it, I caught on eventually. I hesitated for the longest time because I didn't want to jeopardize the friendship, and because he was 11 years older than me.

We're together now, and just celebrated our 2-year anniversary. In the end I decided that some risks are worth taking. I spent most of high school having silent crushes and doing nothing about them, and I kind of regret that.

Whether it's true love, puppy love, whatever, I think it's worth pursuing. Don't jump all over her, but let her know that you'd be up for a closer relationship.

Posted

lol two weeks later

I do not know this Oliver character. And I've been here for a few years. :|

On topic: Puppy love. It's shitty, worthless, and a waste of time. But it's high school. It happens. If you don't get very much "human contact" then I advise you to get the hell out of the house and absorb some UV rays. You're probably translucent at this point.

Posted

I think Oliver mainly posted on other boards other than the Open Floor and Casuals, and didn't have the same screen name back then as he did now.

I also think that its ridiculous this topic has gotten so long.

Posted

9 pages? Muwahaha, so this is the power of a crush?!

Such a fearful thing indeed.