Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help concerning yet another girl.

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, first off, I've been listening to a ton of sappy love songs, so give me a break if something sounds cliche.

So I may have mentioned her once in another article, maybe twice, but she's the most amazing person I've ever met. She's kind and forgiving, always has something to say and is always willing to listen. Well, she's also a natural size G and otherwise looks great, but the first sentence means way more. She's my best friend, but everyday I myself pulled closer and closer to her. Well, now that I've explained a few things and got all my sappyness out, the interactive parts:

Part 1: Should I wait to tell her how I feel. Personally I think I should wait, not just because I'm nervous of how it'll come out but also because she only starts to find a girl attractive after knowing her three years. It's been about two years sice I've met her.

Part 2: Her Birthday's coming up, and I'm getting her a giant poster and rainbow brownies. Anything else you think I should include?

Well, there you have it. My head has officially gone soft. Goodnight.

Posted

Puck Confirmed highschool lesbian. Anyone ever notice how people through that term "ever" around so often? She's the most amazing person you've ever met. How many people in your life have you met that are like that? How many people have you already described that way. And how many people are you going to describe that way? Anyways, You've told us shes polite and a great conversationalist. So work it into a conversation you love her big boobs and ask her for some coffee. Don't be shy about it.

Posted

Oh, look, it's this again

Posted

ho hum

ask her why not

Posted

Yeah seriously.

Posted

Ask her why not what?

P.S. I edited the original post because I noticed I spelled "feel" as "fell". Although explaining both would be a good idea, but I don't think talking about her impressive mammeries so bluntly would be such a good idea. Maybe something more subtle, yes?

Posted

Ask her why not, as in, why not ask her. Is "Mammeriess" a word? Just tell her you think she's cool and you should get coffee sometime or whatever your shared preferred social activity is.

Posted

"Mammaries" is a scientific term for boobs, "Mammeriess" is an embarressing misspelling of it. The only reson I got confused with Teto's sentence is that he put no comma between her and why, so it looked more like he was telling me what to say rather than asking my why i shouldn't say anything. Anyways, your suggestion sounds good, but I'm not sure she'll get the hint. I'll try it anyway, just because I love spending time with her.

Also, more help on question number 2 would help. I'm really stumped on what to do to round the moment off. It could potentially lead to me asking her out.

Posted

FYI- It's really annoying when you edit your posts after your mistakes have been noticed and pointed out by others. When you mention them after the edit, you sound like a crazy person talking about something that isn't there. Like, just saying.

Just own up to your mistakes or don't make them in the first place.

Posted

Fine, sorry. But seriously, some help would be nice.

Posted

I cant really advise the romance, because it sounds a little complicated.

But don't get her a bunch of gifts or else they'll seem cheaper, even if they aren't. Quality over quantity thing, makes it seem like there's less thought involved. What are rainbow brownies btw? Just colourful brownies? Baking is quite cute as gift.

Also, your comment confuses me. What do you mean she only finds a girl attractive after 3 years? So she is lesbian but picky about how long she's known them for? xD

Posted

I cant really advise the romance, because it sounds a little complicated.

Don't worry, it's not. Hell, my love life is more complicated then this. (That's totally saying something)

Posted

Don't worry, it's not. Hell, my love life is more complicated then this. (That's totally saying something)

I was mainly just talking about the lesbian thing, which i have no idea about xD

Posted

Lesbians are women who are attracted to and/or love other women... Pretty simple.

Posted

She's a bi-sexual, like me. She's sick of girls only wanting to "Experament" with her and not treating the relationship seriously. That's not going to be me, though. I don't think I could find anyone, male or female, as appealing and good-hearted as her if I looked all across the world and even considered the Dali-Lama.

Awkwardness aside, rainbow brownies are simply white chocolate brownies with food coloring in the different segments of batter. The instructions for them are . . . crude, to say the least. But I think she'l like them, along with the poster. The poster, by the way, will be about three feet by seven and basically say happy 16th. I know I don't wanna overdo it, but I can' help feeling something missing.