Followers 0

Help concerning yet another girl.

75 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate every single thread she creates.

Posted

Angst angst angst angst... etc.

Posted

Neku is right. Can't you guys just ignore her, anyway?

Posted

No.

Posted

No.

That was... succinct. ^^;

Posted

I try

Posted

lol

Posted

Is this r9k? Should just rename this /r9k/ - Hyrule.net Branch.

Here's my advice in case anyone might be so bold as to accuse me of being unhelpful.

PROTIP: Boys ask, men do it themselves. "boo hoo help concerning girl <insert boring whine to whatever scenario occurred>" is what a boy would do.

The girl already has a pussy, she doesn't need another one. (No shit it's taken from The Emo Song)

Making topics to a bunch of people you're most likely to never meet but you feel more connection to them than people you know in real life is the 1st step on the road to REJECTION.

I also know that whatever helpful advice that I may have to dish out will be taken lightly because it's over the internet and you're more content to sit here and be depressed about your situation but not man up and do anything about it.

Ok, first off, I've been listening to a ton of sappy love songs, so give me a break if something sounds cliche.

So I may have mentioned her once in another article, maybe twice, but she's the most amazing person I've ever met. She's kind and forgiving, always has something to say and is always willing to listen. Well, she's also a natural size G and otherwise looks great, but the first sentence means way more. She's my best friend, but everyday I myself pulled closer and closer to her. Well, now that I've explained a few things and got all my sappyness out, the interactive parts:

Part 1: Should I wait to tell her how I feel. Personally I think I should wait, not just because I'm nervous of how it'll come out but also because she only starts to find a girl attractive after knowing her three years. It's been about two years sice I've met her.

Part 2: Her Birthday's coming up, and I'm getting her a giant poster and rainbow brownies. Anything else you think I should include?

Well, there you have it. My head has officially gone soft. Goodnight.

Oh dear. Typical mistake here bro.

WHY:

1. I've been in this situation, sort of. Girl became my best friend, told her how much I liked her and then BOOM, the friendship started failing. You know why? I had placed her on the pedestal of rejection (this is what you're doing, "she's the most amazing person I've ever met. She's kind and forgiving, always has something to say and is always willing to listen.").

2. She's already your friend. She believes you as a friend, girls only puppy strangers because they know what they want from the start.

3. She told you she likes a girl, what the puppy? So if you pull the 'I love you' shit on her now (and it's very unlikely she'll return the feelings) she might just think "What the puppy?"

4. Two years and you've started liking her now? So tell her you like her, you should have done that at the start if you liked her when you met her and not waited two years. The reason why it's called "Being a man" is because the man is the one that takes charge, no woman is going to take charge.

-----

As for the birthday present, go ahead if you're that great friends it's appropriate.

Tell her and you'll know. You will either be very happy for a while and then realise she isn't that great or you'll be sad for a while and realise she isn't that great, then you'll move on and find someone better to have a relationship with.

Posted

Damn you for coming back.

And your advice is puppying wasted, since Puck is a chick.

Posted

I really truly hate you. Seriously, why come back? We were so happy without you.

And next time, puppying read more than the first post.

Posted

Who the puppy are you two? Anyway, LULZ. That's puppying hilarious. How about this advice: Confidence. If you aren't confident (and clearly you aren't, making threads here) then you aren't going to get anywhere. But of course, they'll most likely wallow in their own depression so any advice is wasted.

Posted

I'm not too concerned with what people's opinion of me is.

Posted

I bet it feels good alone, then.

Posted

I wouldn't know what it feels like, you could enlighten me?

Posted

It feels like being on Hyrule.net at 5 am in the morning and sleeping all day because you have nothing better to do.