Hyrule.net's Scribe

145 posts in this topic

Posted

saha really just needs to update it with stuff

Posted

And then you'll get chased around by Kuno-sempai. I'd insert an image, but I couldn't find anything appropriate.

Posted

you pile of lions.

you box of bears.

You coagulation of wasps.

you bucket of piranhas.

you plane of snakes.

You barrel of monkeys.

you island of walruses.

you hole of army ants.

your still a bench of panthers.

you container of cthulus.

you closet of barracudas.

You room full of pandas.

he still a drawer of slugs, though.

Posted

I honestly cannot say for sure which of those "You X of Y's" was my favorite. Is Lethe and his logical fallacies and "I'll tell you whats" on there or not?

Posted

???

Posted

Lethe was the guy we were arguing with, who first started the "You pit of vipers" thing. I was wondering if his thread got deleted or something, but that seems like a dumb question given the quote links.

Posted

Um hi we need to add that Cascade and Teto FINALLY MEET

and they are pals

and otp forever <3

and perhaps the annual Hnet Werewolf obsession with its corresponding drama

Posted

LOL I just noticed that KK and I made the scribe. I'm so happy that Charlie Jasonscottdelong Kuhn brought us into the history books! :>

Posted

did this update yet

Posted

oh god wtf who added "The WORST THING TO HAVE HAPPENED IN HISTORY" :< I laughed, but gosh, it was just a 2 hour name change :((((((((

Posted

Um hi we need to add that Cascade and Teto FINALLY MEET

and they are pals

and otp forever <3

Yeah why hasn't this been added yet Saha. P. important gosh!! Barring the fact we don't meet up anymore lol. Maybe on friday though! But maybe I'll add this myself idk. idkkkkkkk

Posted

Can I be official scribe guy?

As the resident historian I think I would be the best guy for the job :D

Posted

Man, Hnet sure has survived a lot of shit in order to keep being online today. It's actually kind of fascinating. This new DNS drama that is hopefully getting sorted out soon just got me thinking right now, and reading this thread, it's quite hilarious in a nostalgic sense (and outside perspective for pre-2010 stuff) to see all the shit that threatened to shut down the forum in the past and eventually always got solved. The Drama Week in 2010, that time where the forum broke, everyone disppeared and turned into guests,... the Pussy Parade/Moderator Debacle last year. The END OF HYRULE when the site wasn't renewed (though I wasn't here for that). All that stuff. I think we ought to be proud that we're still here today. Even though a lot of people have left, both a ton of old users I'll never know, and people who I did meet but became disenchanted/had issues with users and left because of those... as sad as that is, everyone who has stayed though, on the forums, or IRC, or even Skype. Really, it's actually incredible to see you guys still sticking around. :>

idk, I'm just reflecting now and getting all sappy and stuff lol. This is probably not the right thread for this, lol, but I don't really know where else it'd go. But yeah, I know I can be a bit horrible to deal with sometimes when I'm upset, and I'm not the best friend for some of you at times, or don't talk to some of you period. I do have regrets about the way I've treated certain people in the past here. Most of them will never read this, but I want to apologize for anything I've done to make you upset or unhappy. But most importantly, whatever category you fit into, friend, ex-friend, fellow forum user, ex-forum user... thanks for everything you contributed to the forum, and thanks for keeping it possible for this forum to stay up with dedication to the forum, and thanks for accepting me as a fellow Hnet member and friend? Both past and present. I don't know how long I'll stay here, but hopefully Hnet stays around for a while. I'd be sad if it didn't, honestly.

but yeah this thread could see some more use and updates I'd say, lol. sorry for the massive rambling I just did there. but idk, i wanted to get that out there.

Posted

It is remarkable how long this site has been here.

Posted

Looks like I've missed quite a bit of events between the times I've re-visited. I think I stopped being a regular forum-goer at the end of high school back at the summer of 2010, as I was on my way to college. My, where the time has gone. I joined this site when I was about 14, now I'm 20. Back then, Dustin was still a common sight around here, but it seems he is not around as often.

This site has survived quite a bit of ordeals, despite numerous setbacks. I can still remember going over to the "Land of the Legend" site to see hyrule users and LOTL users arguing, as well as almost losing the site on a particular new years eve.

This site survives. This community is something else. This forum still remains the only one I visit from time to time anymore. Great memories to be had here.

I may be rambling, and I blame my empty stomach.