Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anjaana Anjaani Songs

3 posts in this topic

Posted

16ged1v.jpg

anjaanaanjaanianjanaanj.jpg

AnjaanaAnjaani Songs has been scripted by author Advaita Kala. "She wrote achick-lit novel called Almost Single. I asked her to develop a story by my wifeMamta. Ranbir and Priyanka had no reference points in any film for theirperformance...These are characters going through extraordinary, not easilyrelatable circumstances. It's about few days that two strangers spendtogether." Siddharth shot in Central Park'sskating rink. "We shot in iconic New York. We had the skating rink shut down for our shootfor three days. Then we shot with Ranbir and Priyanka in New York's Café Lalo where Meg Ryan and TomHanks met in When Harry Met Sally." And they also needed to shoot on abridge and they finally headed to Kuala Lampur to do that. "We needed totake over a bridge completely for three-four days. Because of 26/11, wecouldn't get the necessary permission. We finally got the bridge in Kuala Lumpur. They madeit as easy for us as shooting in Goregaon. Thanks to our producer SajidNadiadwala, we could shoot anywhere I wanted," said Anand, who has madefilms like Salaam Namaste and Bachna Ae Haseeno. The whole film was shot inlive sound and is set to release Oct 1. Contrary to expectations, Ranbir'ssinging debut won't be part of the film's CD. "Ranbir has sung aone-and-half minute track. But it is part of a comic scene. So he will only besinging in the film. We needed Ranbir's character, not Ranbir, to sing. Sothose who want to watch him sing will have to wait for the film," Anandsaid. "I did my first film Salaam Namaste in 2005. If I'm doing anotherromantic film it better be even cooler and more contemporary. 'Anjaana Anjaani'is the riskiest film ever. I've experimented with the style and performances."If audiences believe in the couple, they'll come back repeatedly to watchthem. If they don't they'll reject them completely. It's so character-driven.If their performances don't work, the film doesn't," he added.

Itis said that Hindi Songs of the movie areamazing to watch and listen.

Welcometo Free Games,the largest games site where you can play a large range of free online games.

Posted

Seriously, when did adbots get smart?

Posted

It's like a revolution :<<<<

...my technophobia seems justifiable now :3