Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

there

9 posts in this topic

Posted

There is a new world called "there"

It's the magical place you go when you're being edgy.

It's full of black women dropping one liners and the z snaps never end

The canned laughter is on loop and the gasps and boos ring throughout the land

Lady Gaga has a house there and the population of Michael Jackson jokes has finally started going down.

Family Guy has a mansion built from the millions of dollars he has made over the years, but now that he's old less people go and visit him.

Posted

Yayy for there :>

Posted

I have mixed feelings about the magical land of there.

Posted

Huraaaay for there!

Grunt birthday party reference?

Posted

prom dresses

My first job was at a cramming school.prom dresses It was three years ago when I just graduated from junior high school and finished the entrance examination. since I had nothing to do that summer, I decided to find a job, tasting the joy of independence.   I was responsible for answering the telephone and taking the message. I worked eight hours a day, six days a week. The work was not difficult nor heavy to me and I guess I did well. The most delighted thing was perhaps that I could spend the money I earned all by myself.

wedding dresses

Sports help everyone to keep healthy,wedding dresses happy, and efficient. So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis. Table tennis is my favorite game. I play it almost every day.   Table-tennis is an ideal game for us because it brings the whole body into action. It strengthens our muscles, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin. Besides, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money. Table-tennis is very moderate; it is not so rough as football. It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days. Thus, it is my favorite kind of exercise.

wedding gowns

One morning a fox saw a cock.He thought,"wedding gowns This is my breakfast.''   He came up to the cock and said,"I know you can sing very well.Can you sing for me?''The cock was glad.He closes his eyes and began to sing.The fox saw that and caught him in his mouth and carried him away.   The people in the field saw the fox.They cried,"Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away.''   The cock said to the fox,"Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock away.Tell them it is yours.Not theirs.''   The fox opened his mouth and said,"The cock is mine,not yours.''Just then the cock ran away from the fox and fled into the tree.

wedding dresses

Once there were two mice.wedding dresses They were friends. One mouse lived in the country; the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the City mouse; he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the country." So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city."   The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and hid.   After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid."

Posted

Once there were two mice. (wedding dresses) They were friends. One mouse lived in the country; the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the City mouse; he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the country." So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city." The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and hid. After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid."

D'aw, adbot.

Posted

I know, man. I really liked that one

Posted

One morning a fox saw a cock. He thought, "wedding gowns This is my breakfast.''

Posted

There sounds like a scary place.....