Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Easy credits (cR) in Halo: Reach

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Here is some "easy" way`s to get credits.

1) Flawless cowboy and demon commendations is easy so do this:

Set the difficulty to heroic or legendary, play through the second mission (try not to die)

then when you activate the swith at the end 2 seconds after save and quit then start again a black screen appears (don`t press Y) and you get credits, do this again and

again until you are done with it. you don`t get credit at the first one if you died.

Source:

2) Walking tank and others:

Set the difficulty to normal free for all on and start the third mission, run up the stairs go pass the elite and run on the right side until you get to the base.

Pick up the target locator and wait for the checkpoint, when you get the checkpoint aim at the bunch of enemies outside when they ar dead revert to last save and redo it.

3) Hard to explain so here is a video:

Posted

I've tried the wraith one...

It really is time consuming. I'd get 6cr per wraith.

Posted

I can't decide if I should get reach or continue to be a gears of war guy.

Posted

^ Both.

Posted

It's so much easier to get (cR) just by playing matchmaking Firefight, or repeating a campaign level. :<

I like campaign, actually. It's so much more fun having your own Spartan in the campaign.

I'm a Major - Grade 1 right now, I believe.

As for Phoenix, I really don't see as to why you can't have both.

Posted

I need to play more online, and get past the warrant officer grades. It happens faster than you might think if you actually start playing. I get some good credits out of SWAT. Invasion, too, but it takes awhile. Fun as hell, though.

Posted

Halo.

I mean, Halo isn't exactly one of the most uh. How do you say this.

Unique, games to play.

But GOW loses points for having the brownest of the brown color palettes, as well as large men with arms the size of their heads.

Both of their stories revolve around mowing down many, many aliens.

But I think Halo's is more fleshed out, really.

Plus, Forge.

Reach's Forge mode is p. amazing.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Actually, I'm not too into shooting games as a whole.

The reason I'm into Halo, is because I was exposed to it at a point in time when I was less picky with games and liked it. Of course, it's relatively simple and unsophisticated compared to other games, but it's still pretty fun.

I love Forge.

Posted

Halo.

I mean, Halo isn't exactly one of the most uh. How do you say this.

Unique, games to play.

Among other shooters it's like a purple man among white men. As far as uniqueness goes, anyway.

Posted

But GOW loses points for having the brownest of the brown color palettes, as well as large men with arms the size of their heads.

I would like to observe that I enjoy the gameplay itself in gears of war a lot, and also that in the third game, the roster of male to female gears is about fifty fifty, though for playable gears its more like 1:2.

385px-GearsofWar3Bernie2.png

I would also like to observe that this lady is like sixty and is an expert sniper with clothes made of kittens and puppies that she skinned and ate. I am really excited to play as her. She also speaks with a new zealand accent.

I would also like to observe that firefox does not acknowledge "Zealand" as a word, even when capitalized.

Posted

^ Yes. Also, Gears IMO has a unique story and gameplay style, ESPECIALLY among shooters. It also develops characters well, whether they look and talk like gorillas or not. One of my friends hates its gameplay style, but loves the story and follows it. He knows it almost as well as I do.

Put Gears next to something like any CoD or Ranbow Six and you'll see exactly what I mean. I'm HOPING 343 Industries (which I'm pretty damn hopeless for, they're gonna puppy up Halo and make it the next Sonic) makes a Halo which has a Gears-y gameplay style. I would looooooooove it.

And Saha you should look at Gears 3. HOLY GOD IT HAS COLORS.

Both games have much more depth to their stories through published books. Much, much more.

On-topic:

Score Attack. Gruntpocalypse. Aim for face.

Posted

Nice Avatar, Jo. o:

Posted

That first one with the sword was SO amazing, man...

It's so great that we can have our own Spartan in Campaign, allows for greater opportunities to get screenshots.

Posted

Thanks. It's a lot better when looked at in-game, though. On bnet it's all foggy, in-game it's not like that at all. And yes, it's amaaaaziiiiiing.