Zelda game cheats

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know if this should go here but post your glitches that you have found in zelda games! Here are some:

(I deleted that cheat because now it's going to be about glitches)

Link to the Past (LTTP): I dont' know if this works elsewhere in the game, but if you throw your boomerang sideways to the right near the bottom of Kakarico(is this how it's spelled?) then dash away from it into the trees, then it will keep going across the screen infinitely!

So, if you have found some others, post them here! :D

Posted

i do not think there are such things as "cheats" in zelda games, or any other nintendo game

there are such things as glitches (like MisingNo in Pokemon blue/red/yellow) or gameshark

cheats... but that is just destroying the original game and put something extra in it, or take something out

but... real cheats... like in THA SIMS... don't think so

Posted

yer, nintnedo don;t tend to put cheats of such into the game, sometimes intnetional glithches or beta things (which are accessed by gameshark normally) but not really cheats...

should i lock it...nah ill let there be a discussion on this instead..

Posted

I meant glitches...Besides there's nothing wrong with the Link to The Past cheat. It's just kinda weird.

Posted

Gah fine this topic can be about just glitches than.

Posted

I meant glitches...Besides there's nothing wrong with the Link to The Past cheat. It's just kinda weird.

Nothing wrong with LttP but what about Oot?Oh my goodness there were so many glitches in that game more then you could shake a stick at!You could ... Hmmm, what could you do that was considered a glitch?

*thinks* Well, I was at Kakariko (spelling is wrong I bet....) village one time. You know that ledge near the entrance?Well, I flew there. Never thought I would be able to do that. Is that a glitch or concidence?

Posted

In OoT I fell off the ledge on Death Mountain right after leaving the Goron place and survived....had one heart but definatly survived GLITCH....it was weird cuz i couldnt go anywear so i saved and quit.

Posted

The Hylian Loach....Possible to catch?Is it a glitch?

Posted

Yes, i cought it before, but u need to find the sinking lure on the ground first

Posted

>.< Oh, I HATE that freakin' loach...I've tried to catch it numerous times and failed...WITH the sinking lure...Holy cow, I'm being bested by a fish...Well, anyway...

Here's a fun one: In Majora's Mask, check a mailbox while holding the Bow, Hookshot, or Great Fairy's Sword (other items may work, not sure), and try to send the item you are holding. The mailbox will naturally refuse, but the item will now be invisible! You can use the item all you want, as long as you don't leave that part of town or talk to anyone. :D

Posted

i cought the loach, you get it put in that glass box with your name and you get some rupees, i forget how much though.

Posted

my record fish (adult link), 31 pounds, no lie, i am the awsomest fisher, my record fish when child link, 21 pounds

Posted

Cool glitches you know what one of my friend said that he read a cheat that said if you got a bottle before zelda and went to Impa you'd get the ocarina of time, but he didn't know you had to do the 20 bottle trick. <_<

Posted

I've caught the Hyrule Loach before... but the guy didn't put it in the tank, he said it's too rare.