Zelda game cheats

21 posts in this topic

Posted

i heard about a glitch that allowed you too be oni link outside boss rooms.

it was when something taht you did the Anju - kefei mission.

when you arrive to Sakons theif lair you start playing it then when yu control kefei you add fercie deity mask on one of the c bottons, en when youre link again you could put it on or something like that.

but you only got a little time left before the moon falls and you can't put the mask of, and you need epona to leave ikana canyon, and need hookshot to get up to hte canyon side, so the only real place you can go and play is to the cavern in the end of the river.

and do little things there until the moon falls becouse you can't play the ocarina either

Posted

This isn't a glitch, but it's very interesting.

In WW, Ganondorf has his Triforce on his right hand. It has it on his right on the figurine, and if you watch his hand in the cutscenes. BUT- in the end cutscene when everyone's Triforce hand is glowing, Ganondorf's left hand is glowing. Not a glitch, but probably overlooked.

Posted

what i told you is a glitch, becouse u can't put on the feirce Deity mask outside boss rooms.

and if you trick the game to waring it, its a glitch becouse it wasn't meant to be.

but as i told you i'm not exactly sure, i think it was a little more complicated then that. but something in that way it is

Posted

What I told you isn't a glitch. it's just something biring that I noticed on one boring afternoon when I decided to beat Ganondorf again. :embarrassed:

Posted

What I told you isn't a glitch. it's just something biring that I noticed on one boring afternoon when I decided to beat Ganondorf again. :embarrassed:

Oh sorry i misunderstood you :embarrassed:

Posted

I don't think I was specific enough. :embarrassed: