Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Picture of Link

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Just a picture of Young Link that I drew at like...3 AM. I couldnt go to sleep. :embarrassed:

post-3803-1172353542_thumb.png

I know, hes disproportionate. But thats what happens when youre up fom 12 noon until 6:45 AM.

I passed out on my notepad I was so tired. :wacko:

Posted

My scanner made everything look all...funky, so disregard the funky-ness. :embarrassed:

Posted

My scanner made everything look all...funky, so disregard the funky-ness. :embarrassed:

The scanner did make some parts a bit blurry, but you can basically see the picture! Anyways, the big heads cute, nice drawing! :D I'm still workin on the 'anime-style' drawing myself, but so far, they look like blobs :embarrassed:

Posted

The scanner did make some parts a bit blurry, but you can basically see the picture! Anyways, the big heads cute, nice drawing! :D I'm still workin on the 'anime-style' drawing myself, but so far, they look like blobs :embarrassed:

Yeah, if you practice every day, you'll get better. If ya want some pointers Im happy to help. ^-^ Its the hair that gives me trouble.

Posted

Yeah, if you practice every day, you'll get better. If ya want some pointers Im happy to help. ^-^

Awesome thanks! I'm positive I will be posting some pictures here on hyrule.net I've drawn in my *NEW SKETCHBOOK* :D I'll let you know if I need a few pointers

Posted

im also an anime-manga drawer, but i dont have a scanner...

Posted

:o!!!CHIBI! :grinninglink: :grinninglink: :grinninglink: :grinninglink: :grinninglink: :grinninglink: :grinninglink: :grinninglink:

Posted

Yeah, Chibi! I made the bottom half of his tunic too short.

Posted

I always draw people in the anime-manga style nowadays.