Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Watching the Neighbors

5 posts in this topic

Posted

My friend, Chicken, was telling me about this website were you watch scenes from a virtual city. I thought it sounded kinda lame at first, but then he sent me the link on Facebook just now. It's so puppying entertaining.

The first and main building is an apartment complex. You can watch each room individually or all together. I've watched two scenes from there so far- A lady trying to murder some guys and another lady giving birth at someone else's party. It's really fun to watch.

In another building, you can watch a meditating man achieve nirvana. The scenes are slow at first, but so far they have been really fun to watch in the end. Here is the site: http://archive.bigspaceship.com/hbovoyeur/

Tell us if you find any interesting scenes, and what you think of the overall site and/or concept.

Posted

I watched a serial killer painter kill some cops. He had a pet bird. I enjoyed it.

Posted

What a strange site!

I think I saw a group of teenagers beating each other with towels whilst a woman was showing off her cleavage to no one.

...downstairs were a group of kids eating dinner. D: They were so innocent to the madness above them ;;

Posted

I watched a serial killer painter kill some cops. He had a pet bird. I enjoyed it.

There is a button where you can send the story, please give me the link! :D