Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Poker Night at the Inventory

27 posts in this topic

Posted

It's all about the dialogue 

Posted

Also because, if it's like the first one then because of the TF2 Hats/items.

Posted

Yeah, there's plenty of items to be had in that game, for more than just tf2. There were items to be gotten in Borderlands 2, on top of that. And those were just two of the four games. Considering these games have been typically about five dollars a pop, the price of each item goes down to about twenty five cents apiece. That's ridiculously cheap for items, and even if you're only getting tf2 items, then it's still cheap prices for items you can only get this way, and on top of the items, you also have the wonderful dialogue. In and of itself it might not be the most interesting game, but it epitomizes the fact that sticking characters we're familiar with on a new video game instead of ones we've never met will help it sell better, except it does it in a way that doesn't make me angry. Poker night at the inventory is worth the five dollars it charges, make no mistake.

Posted

Its appropriate that Sampson is in this, what with the new season of Venture brothers coming soon

Posted

I don't even know who those people are

Posted

yeah i bought the game but it won't run my computer. It looks like it might be because my graphics card isn't powerful enough. Its hard to tell because a lot of people are having an issue of the game not working, with no concrete solution

i would be more upset but i only paid 5$ so you know

also why is this in entertainment and not video games

as for being a game, its actually a rather solid poker game. So if you like playing poker, go for it.

Posted

It's in entertainment because I made it years ago, before there was even a seperate videogames section. I was just bumping my old thread.

Posted

Playing this has reminded me that I am just the most worst at poker.

I still love this game.

Posted

yeah its totally because of my graphics card, so i can't play this game on my laptop

Posted

How does a 5 dollar poker game have a graphics card issue that actually seems really ridiculous.

Posted

its telltale's game engine, doesnt work well with intel

Posted

i feel bad for the moderator on the telltale forums who keeps telling people over and over that its because of the graphics card