Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fable 3

128 posts in this topic

Posted

Saw a couple of status updates mentioning this game, so yeah. Fable 3 discussion! :D

I actually passed out playing this game -_-

Here are my two heroes:

Good Hero(old outfit)

img1753v.jpg

Queen outfit

img1763.jpg

img1771b.jpg

Evil Hero:

Prince/King outfit

photo0812er.jpg

photo0814e.jpg

I'd post more of him, and I actually do have more, but I can't find the tether cable for my phone >_<

Posted

Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, I'll do it later.

How much of an upgrade is this one compared to Fable 2, gameplay wise?

Posted

I was just waiting for you to make this topic, jeez!

Haha, you're playing as a girl. Sissy. o:

:< Yes people, let's discuss as I anticipate getting this game. Actually, it'll be my father's birthday in an hour, so I was trying to subliminally tell him to buy it. We must not break tradition, if he bought Fable II for his birthday (for me to play) then he must do the same for Fable III! I can't keep trying to survive on merely playing Fable II!

Otherwise, something bad would probably happen. :c

I honestly can not wait to play this. :C I'm kind of upset that Jo's so far ahead of me, NOW I can't willingly accept him into my kingdom.

Posted

I finally got my hands on a collector's edition, great game so far. As far as the game play it has improved quite a lot compared to fable 2, especially the professions. Also the visuals are a bit better. So far the only thing that has bugged me is sometimes the textures are green in weird areas and the dog takes a while to bring you to dig spots. But all in all one of the best games I've played in a while.

And whats wrong with playing girls? I myself play girls, I mean if I'm going to be staring at the backside of my character for 50-100 hrs Its much nicer if that backside Belongs to a girl. And since you can be a lesbian there is absolutely no draw backs.

Posted

I was joking, Silent. :C

I play as females too.

Posted

you can be a lesbian

I usually choose male, but I might make an exception this time.

Posted

Well it's actually very similar to Fable II, but with many improvements in the core game. However, it's also much more... condensed. You won't find any menus anymore, or at least not like we used to where you scroll through. You actually buy stuff off of display now. Which I guess that's more like life anyway, but it's a lot harder to find stuff like a tow sword when my kid wants one for a gift.

And really, for some reason Queen sounds stronger than King to me. One reason I played a girl is because I recently learned about Queen Elizabeth, and thought that she was puppying awesome. Her story and the things she did kinda inspired my decision. That and I just like playing them from time to time. Plus, my main Fable II character was a girl, mainly because I thought she had the best story.

My Fable II character is also notorious for having a baby with another woman and having 20+ STDs.

The import function in Fable III imports the last save you played in Fable II, by the way.

Posted

Yes, I'm aware of this import function.

However, could you please elaborate further upon that little bit? Exactly how does it alter the third game and the world of Albion?

I'm rather eager to know, I actually went out of my way to clear the story of my latest Fable II character for this. It would be very helpful to know what I would be influencing in the next one.

Posted

Beat Fable III on Wednesday. I thought it was a truely epic game. Shame I got a stupid glitch that makes me start over if I want to get all the achievements

Posted (edited)

At least you'll get to experience the glory once more!

I was a bit upset because I wanted to get it on the release date, that way, if I am paired up with people, there's a rather low chance that they're MILES ahead of me in the game. :< Wanted to start with someone who was also fresh in the storyline, y'know?

Muwahaha, I just happened to find Jo's account on lionhead forums.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Anyone want to help me with the two creepy achievements?

Posted

I, too, am a part of this conversation!

Posted

i would probably get fable if it wasnt for the awkward sex related parts of it.

081103.jpg

Posted

Haha, I remember that old Fable II comic.

The two creepy acheivements, you say? You aren't possibly talking about the ones regarding marrying and having a child with another player online, are you?

I dunno, I'd consider it... IF I HAD Fable III right now.

Posted

Yep those are the two I'm refering.