Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fable 3

128 posts in this topic

Posted

Assassin Rush is only in Fable I, I believe...

It's also in Fable II if you count the targetted Slow Time spell as that. Essentially does the same thing.

I believe Fable III removed Slow Time as a spell and instead warps it into a potion... Know what that means? MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCE!

:<

Posted

I now have Fable III, guys.

Posted

I believe Fable III removed Slow Time as a spell and instead warps it into a potion... Know what that means? MIND ALTERING SUBSTANCE!

Which means they took out Assassin's Rush.

I haven't even used the slow time potion yet. I've seen it, though. Assassin's Rush was my favorite spell in both games. They could've made it a spell with Slow Time like they did in Fable II. They puppying could've.

And Vio it's funny that you got Fable III today, I think one of my IRL friends got it today too :DDDDDD

Posted

Brilliant! |D

MY father just committed crimes in Brightwall and owed over 3000 gold... He had to do community service. XD That'll make you think twice before committing a crime. No more just running away from community service!

He poisoned the pies.

Posted

I did the same thing, but ended up having to work off about 12,000 instead.

Posted

Muwaha, good thing I'm a good girl~

Posted

But now that I'm King I can do whatever the puppy I want! :D

But my good Queen's still pretty awesome.

Posted (edited)

WE'D MAKE A GREAT COMEDY TEAM, MAN.

ASFJKDFSFDS My Xbox plug was kicked out. I didn't get to save. :< I owned a bunch of houses... All that monies. Gone.

EDIT: False Alarm, it autosaved.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Due to how the xbox handles transferring saves, you cannot simply "copy" to another memory unit/USB drive as the game will then transfer the license (or whatever) to that current device.

Back-up process:

1) Download USBXTAFGUI (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M147SI1O).

2) Get a flash USB stick and make a memory card for your Xbox 360.

3) On your Xbox 360, go to System Settings -> Memory -> Hard Drive (or wherever your save is) -> FableIII_Retailers -> and select your hero's save game.

4) Chose MOVE and place it in the flash stick.

5) Plug the flash stick into your computer (ignoring all messages) and load up USBXTAFGUI.

6) Click File -> Open Drive, then on the left, click Data Partition -> Content -> E000.... -> and you'll get a list of your save games that you have on the USB drive for the Xbox, but they will be in random numbers. Click on the + sign to expand them and the last sub-folder will be named "00000001" for each.

7) Click on each "00000001" until you find the one for Fable 3----the saves (shown on the right) should be easily named for each game, and the saves for Fable 3 follow a "Hero000" "Hero001" path.

8) Right-click on the Fable 3 save and select "Extract" and save it to your computer.

Restoring a save:

1) Open USBXTAFGUI.

2) Navigate back to where the Fable 3 save is located.

3) Right-click on your current save and select "Delete."

4) Right-click in the right window and then select "Inject."

5) Select your back-up that is on your computer.

6) Close, put back in the 360 and reload the game.

Due to the bugs and glitches in Fable 3, I highly recommend backing up every few hours, or before well-known spots where you could experience a game-breaking bug (i.e. before Reaver's Manor, before going to Aurora, before heading to Mourningwood). You can simply leave your Fable 3 save(s) on the USB drive so you don't have to move them back and forth in case you need to restore a save.

Posted

Wasn't that a read? D: I don't feel as if I'm going to glitch, so I shan't read it.

My confidence in my nonglitchingness shall save me!

I just received the support of The Dwellers. I must say, I'm a bit disappointed with the weapong morphing. If I buy a new weapon... It's going to look just like my Hero Sword, isn't it?

However, Jasper HAS stopped speaking in The Sanctuary.

Posted

Has anyone tried out the online co-op yet?

I haven't. Is it badarse?

Posted

Even if you don't intentionally glitch, they can still happen. Saves can easily corrupt. Poke got a falling glitch not too long ago

Posted

If you haven't beat the game yet spoiler alert...

I hate that Im a good person so when I helped everyone i promised and I failed to make enough cash I kinda killed everyone in the entire kingdom. Made me sad. :(

Posted

I heard about that. I'm hoping I can be waaaay better than you.

Posted

If you haven't beat the game yet spoiler alert...

I hate that Im a good person so when I helped everyone i promised and I failed to make enough cash I kinda killed everyone in the entire kingdom. Made me sad. :(

Reminds me of my transition from good to evil in Fable II, damn people wouldn't leave me alone.