Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fable 3

128 posts in this topic

Posted

So did I.

You're such an arse though... I GO OUT OF MY WAY TO GIVE YOU A GIFT, WHAT DO YOU GIVE ME. "No, shut up. You're useless, I got it before you, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Your kung fu is not stronger than mine" Crap. :C

Posted

I don't really like any of the hairs on Fable III, so I haven't changed them around that much.

Posted

I like very few. :I

The only ones I've found that I like are the Short Wavy Style and Bob... Even those could use a bit of work too.

Posted

It's not that I don't like PS3, in fact, I prefer the Sony systems, but I was looking forward to playing the Fable games and now I can't. Anyway, at least I can play Final Fantasy on PS3. Love those games :P My cousin's got an XBox so I can always play games at her house, specifically Gears of War :)

Posted

oh right i am getting fable 3 for christmas because it was half off on black friday lol

Posted

Fable 3, I seriously had problems with. It was like we werent meant to be from the the time I opened it until I 100% it. I mean it isnt a bad game dont get me wrong, it was an alright game. There are so many flaws like all games I suppose. The only think that really upset me and took me the longest was the legendary weapons achievement. It was kind of stupid how I had to get people to give me weapons! It took me a solid four days to get them all, on the downside of this achievement that since you have to depend on others and TRUST them. I had people just leave my game once I gave them the weapons they needed! But alas! I will not have to play this game again, but if anyone needs help on getting the legendary weapons I will help I do have them all still.

GT ChewyChunx

Just send me a message!

Posted

wait so because you had to put in effort to get all the achievements, it was a bad game? Most games typically have an achievement that you got to work for. That really doesn't seem like a flaw

Posted

wait so because you had to put in effort to get all the achievements, it was a bad game? Most games typically have an achievement that you got to work for. That really doesn't seem like a flaw

No, no that isnt what I'm saying I do quite enjoy working for my cheevs, no problem, I just didnt like how they only put 26 in your own game then had to get people to give you the rest, all I am saying it is hard to get people to trust you and get them to trust you when they arent one of your friends. I am not saying it is a flaw to have it (sorry i sometimes word things wrong) it was just one of my dislikes of the game, it was a big pain in de bum. Everygame has its flaws :) I am truly happy they fixed quite a few things like the CO-OP. That alone made the game better!

It would be called an achievement if it wasnt a bit hard. I am one of those people that hates to have a low gamerscore in a game, so I go out of my way to get them all. :) And I am sorry if I missunderstood you with this message! Just slap me and tell me to quiet down. :D