Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Werewolf Warmup

308 posts in this topic

Posted

Frankly, I find it suspicious that Kaffles, the other innactive member, is also the only one sticking up for Sahaqiel. My vote stays on him, but I've got my eye on you, tongue lover.

Posted

I'm gonna go with Sahaqiel as well I guess.

Posted

Seems like every time a game starts off with no kill, the blind lynching just makes things worse. I would just wait until the wolves actually kill someone for clues of motive.

But there won't be any motive if we just say "alright wolves, kill away". We need to

trying very hard not to jump on the "first person who accused is the wolf" mindset. But that's really all we've got so far besides "saha is inactive so that means he's the wolf".

ganny's inactive. Linkprow. Me. GMP until just a post ago.

inactivity isn't really a reason.

But the difference is that we have reason to believe Saha hasn't even seen his PM yet. He's dead weight if he's not playing the game. Nobody actually believes that Saha is a wolf because he hasn't posted, that would be silly.

Linox, any chance that Cirt can replace in for Saha? Also, any chance we can extend Day 1 by 24 or 48 hours?

Retracting 'cause Saha shouldn't be lynched yet.

Ganny, you didn't answer my questions.

T1G, why are you in so much of a hurry to hammer Saha?

Obtineo, you should retract as well, please. Also, if you could answer my questions from my other post, that would be great.

Posted

This reminds me of this art club I attend at our school (I have appeared at every meeting until the meetings are over, but never signed in on the sheet, so I'm not there on record, but have participated a lot and have even gotten into the Art Club group photo; I'm like a ghost) where we were voting on hoodie colors for the club, and one person voted gray, and everyone else then voted gray.

Then everything went quiet and I turned (I was facing away at the time) around and remarked to myself, "Immediate bandwagon?" and everyone laughed.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Posted

You didn't even deny that you were a wolf...

Posted

Realistically, Obtineo, he's probably not a wolf. The reason he was being lynched was because town needed a Day 1 lynch and he hadn't yet read his PM or posted; he was dead weight. Now he's here-ish and should at least be given the chance to claim his role if nothing else. Could you please retract your vote? Or anyone, I'm not picky.

Posted

Oh, right, fair enough. Retract Vote.

Posted

Thanks.

Saha, would you like to claim, since you're at Lynch-1?

Or offer any input at all?

Posted

I'm a towny. I have the ability to do towny things. Like live in a town.

I'm so smooth, I'm vanilla.

So what are your awesome towny abilities, Nabeshin?

Dig that Fortissimo.

Posted

Wow, didn't expect that one lol. On day 1 no less.

Day 1 will be extended by 24 hours!

I would hope that this day ends before then though.

Posted

Frankly, I find it suspicious that Kaffles, the other innactive member, is also the only one sticking up for Sahaqiel. My vote stays on him, but I've got my eye on you, tongue lover.

yo, I've always been against lynching inactive people on day one, sir.

Posted

T1G, why are you in so much of a hurry to hammer Saha?

I am surprised i got singled out for this. Hurry to hammer him? I am not in one. I saw a wall of text of votes for saha and decided that i might as well join in on it.

If its been decided that he is going to be replaced with someone, than I will just retract vote

Edit :Oh lol i just saw his post. All the more reason not to lynch him yet

Posted

Oh golly gosh I'll be retracting

Posted

Lynch-2 is a good place to keep him for now. With a deadline approaching, that's the right amount of pressure while still keeping a player close enough to being lynched that we can muster up the people to do so.

Sahaqiel

I am surprised i got singled out for this. Hurry to hammer him? I am not in one. I saw a wall of text of votes for saha and decided that i might as well join in on it.

You would have been the vote that lynched him (the hammer), and he would've been lynched before he even talked. That's why you're singled out. You should always count the current votes before you cast your own.

Saha, what do you think of the people who have voted for you, including retractors?

Posted

Nabe, I thought you /just/ got everyone to finally retract their votes. what is this.