Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jurassic Park

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Flight 77 from Brazil to Floria was making its way over the Caribbean when a terrible lightning storm caused it to land on a uncharted island.

"We are sorry for the trouble ladies and gentlemen. We did not expect this lightning storm to occur. We wi-" The pilot suddenly stopped talking. "oh... my... god.." He said. There was a roar, then screaming. The entire plan was shaking. Everybody was scared as they heard something obviously huge walk away. People went up to examine the cockpit, only to find the glass had been shattered and some blood. People got everything they owned and left the plane in the middle of a field.

In about half an hour, they found a small clearing that they decided would be their camp. Throughout the next couple of days, people were killed by velociraptors. Others thought this was just a crazy dream. But its all too real. You are unfortunate enough to be one of these people. There's only one decision... what to do next.

Sign-up:

Name:

Job:

What they have:

History:

Name: Luke Anderson

Job: He works at his local Gamestop

What they have: His backpack has two changes of clothes, various snacks, a Game Informer magazine, a notepad and a mechanical pencil.

History: Luke was always the jokester, he could almost always bring a smile to someones face. He loved video games, the Lord of the Rings trilogy and Chuck Norris jokes. In the summer after he graduated, he decided to spent some time in Brazil. After the two-day vacation, visting his sister, Luke got on flight 77 to Florida. Bad things ensued.

Posted

This is site B correct? Site A Isla Sorna was destroyed by the US Government.

I'm intrigued, sign me up.

Name: Elias Moore

Job: Museum Security Guard

What he has: Power Bars, Water, Flashlight, Laptop

History: Elias was born in the tiny town of Stone Mountain Georgia. When he graduated Millers High he decided to join the Marines. After two tours in Iraq he was honorably discharged and using the GI bill entered NYU. He got a job at the Manhattan Museum of Natural History to pay for room and board while he studied. He went to Brazil for spring break and was returning for the new semester when the crash happened.

The remaining passengers sat huddled around the roaring bonfire, as the darkness creeped in the tall grass around them began to move as if something unseen was gently creeping around.

"They're back!" Luke Anderson said.

"What are they?" May an elderly female passenger asked.

"They look like dinosaurs." Luke said.

"They're Utah Raptors, they are fierce and deadly killers who hunt in packs. At first I thought they were Velociraptors but they're too big, the Veloriraptor was about the size of an emu these are most likely Utah Raptors." Eli added.

"What do we do?" May asked.

"These monsters are fierce hunters by day and unstoppable at night. They seek out the sick and wounded in a group and pounce it's rather..." as he spoke his eyes widened.

"How could I have been so stupid!" Eli said.

"What's wrong?" Frank asked

"This is a Game Trail, we need to move!"

Posted

So there's a clearing in a field? I thought fields would be considered a clearing.

This is written really badly.I could sperm better stories than this.

Now if only you had balls.

But seriously, I guess I was kind of tired when I was typing this. I meant for the clearing to be in the woods, but I forgot to mention that.

It was difficult to run from such large, able creatures. One of them jumped on the back of another man. "HELP!" he screamed. A woman ran back to help him "Damien!" she screamed. "Wait, don't-" Eli yelled, stopping for a second. Another Raptor jumped out and attacked her. Luke grabbed Eli's arm "We need to keep going!" he shouted.

Luke rummaged through his bad "Here!" he said, taking out a bag of jerky. He started throwing pieces back, but it barely slowed the raptors down. A few of them examined the pieces of jerky then hissed loudly.

"Dammit!" Luke yelled, then pulled out a red shirt, throwing it onto a raptors face. It clawed at the shirt for a couple seconds, then managed to get it off. He slung his backpack over his shoulder.

"Hey!" he shouted at Eli "grab a branch!" Eli did so. Luke grabbed one and tried to trip one of the raptors with it, but the raptor swooped down and caught the branch in its mouth. Eli hid behind a tree, then jumped out and hit one of the raptors in the face. Other men got the idea and starting chucking rocks at them.

The raptors were starting to decline, when one tackled Luke. "Dammit!" Luke shouted. Eli ran over and knocked it off with a branch. It hissed, then Luke smashed a rock into its claw. It jumped back and started to run, as did the rest of the raptors.

Everyone was tired and sweaty. "Hey" Luke said "Why did you call them utah raptors?" "What do you mean?" asked Eli "Well, if dinosaurs lived so long ago, how do you know what a utah raptor would look like? And another thing, how do we even know they're called dinosaurs?" Luke chuckled at his own joke, but Eli just rolled his eyes "how bad is that cut?" "What?" Luke looked down at his chest, the small wound was bleeding a litte bit "Oh, actually not as bad as you'd think" said Luke, then he winced "But i could use a band-aid or something."

Posted

Velociraptors and Utahraptors belong to the same family, Dromaeosauridae. They are called Utahraptor because they were first discovered in Utah. Jurassic Park's version of Velociraptors are much bigger than their real world counterpart but Utahraptor (who was discovered after JP came out) are that size.

"This is no time for jokes." Eli said kneeling down.

"Hey buy a guy dinner first." Luke said.

"I don't know if you noticed but we are in a jungle if we don't treat this cut you could get a bad infection."

"Will this help, I grabbed it from the plane." Amy a Flight attendant said dropping the First Aid bag.

"Yes that should have everything we need." Eli said

"What are you a Doctor or something?" Amy asked

"No I'm... a security guard." Eli said

"Oh great I'm being operated on by a Rent-A-Cop!" Luke said.

"Yeah a rent a cop who happens to be trained in Field Medicine."

"What like in the Army or something?" Luke asked.

"Or something." Eli said.

After washing out the wound and applying some iodine and stitches he taped on a clean gauze covering.

"There it's not perfect but you'll live. Just check it every few hours just in case."

"We need to find a safe place to set up camp." Luke said.

"As We were running I noticed some tracks belonging to Iguanadon, that means there are herbavore here as well. If we are safe anywhere it's among them." Eli said.

"ok how do you know so much?" Luke asked.

"I work in a museum, I spend a lot of time looking at the exibits. It gets very boring at night."

Posted

"So, should we set up camp near the center of the Igunadans nest or something?" asked Luke

"First of all, its Iguanadon, and second, not near the nest. They might get threatened" replied Eli

"They'll get threatened?" gaped Amir, a indian man, who spotted one.

"Yeah, they won't like us getting near their young" said Eli "But the Iguanadons will fight the raptors if they come too close, to protect their children"

"Great, we'll be like dinosaur children" said Luke, standing up. Eli just shrugged.

They started searching for a nice place to set up camp. "So what are we going to use to make camp? Do we have any camp supplies?" asked Luke.

"Not likely. Does anyone have anything to make camps with?" said Eli. No one responded.

"So I guess were going to make tents out of leaves and sticks?" said Luke "I'm pretty sure that doesn't work outside of movies."

"Actually" said Frank "Look." Everyone looked over to see he made a small unfinished tent out of leaves and sticks. "Huh..." said Luke "Thats ironic. Maybe i have some kind of power. Maybe if i say something won't happen, it'll happen!"

"That's going kinda far... even for you" said Eli "We need to be serious, lets start working on these tents."

"No, no. Its simple. Let me try." said Luke "Were probably not going to find any food out here"

"Thats stu-" started Eli "Wait, look! A bag of Burger King!" "Really?!" said Luke "No, now go get some sticks and leaves."

Posted

Name:Amaterasu

Job:

What they have:

History: