Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

North Korea Attacks South Korea

91 posts in this topic

Posted

What a Nazi.

An you don't complain when Iran says it wants to wipe Israel off the map?

Posted

You want to be like Israel?

Posted

why are you two even fighting about this.

Posted

North Korea seems to commit these random acts of violence every few months or so.

Do you trust them with nukes?

I agree so much with this. Nukes in the hands of other countries is not a good thing, but North Korea I really don't trust with nukes.

Posted

Damnit North Korea :|

Coincidentally the only Koreans I ever dated were from Seoul. All two of them.

Posted

Compared to the zero Koreans from Seoul I have dated, you have dated infinitely more Koreans then me.

You are a slut via statistics.

Also I am a dried up husk of a man via statistics.

Posted

Actually, she's dated only two more than you, since 0 + 2 = 2. Apparently, Pheonix is bad at math along with everyone else he's bad at.

which is everything.

Posted

No, because we're not combining numbers, we're comparing them. If I had dated two Korean men and Cirt had dated four Korean men, Cirt would have dated 200% more men then I have, because four divided by two is two, which is one hundred percent of two. However, Cirt has dated two Korean men and I have dated zero, so because two divided by zero is error, in comparison to me she has dated Korean infinity.

Posted

Yes thank you YLA that was the joke.

Posted

Nukes in the hands of any country, even us, is a bad thing. I think we, as people will never be responsible enough to handle such enormous power. Look at North Korea. Suddenly we have to worry about them, because one madman's dream can send the world into chaos. He just needs to move the right pieces on the board. Bomb the right people.

A bombing isn't the answer with North Korea, even if it'd solve the immediate problem. People would inevitably be pissed over the innocents killed, and we'd have a radiated shithole in its place. If anything, we or someone else need to assassinate their leadership. Take out the government itself. It's not like the people actually love it and will fight for it when it's gone. Then South Korea might be able to take that land and make Korea whole.

Posted

Nukes in the hands of any country, even us, is a bad thing. I think we, as people will never be responsible enough to handle such enormous power. Look at North Korea. Suddenly we have to worry about them, because one madman's dream can send the world into chaos. He just needs to move the right pieces on the board. Bomb the right people.

A bombing isn't the answer with North Korea, even if it'd solve the immediate problem. People would inevitably be pissed over the innocents killed, and we'd have a radiated shithole in its place. If anything, we or someone else need to assassinate their leadership. Take out the government itself. It's not like the people actually love it and will fight for it when it's gone. Then South Korea might be able to take that land and make Korea whole.

Issue 2: China. North Korea buys shit tons of China's shitty Ching-chong-crap. China would be really mad at whoever removed this customer...

Posted

Assasination? What is this, the 60s? People get resentful of America when they meddle like that. We all know how well it went with Cuba...

I don't know how much this whole issue matters to America. As small as South Korea's dick is, I don't think we can fit it in our mouth. We already have our mouth full with Israel.

Posted

Ching-chong-crap.

Posted

What is this, the 60s?

Yes.

Btw I said us or someone else.

Also if China were to take out North Korea, and if Korea where to become whole again, China could sell its crap to Korea as a whole.