Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

North Korea Attacks South Korea

91 posts in this topic

Posted

None that I can think of. However, what we've done in the past is irrelevant. The people of yesterday aren't always the same people of today. When it comes to something this destructive, your responsibility has to be measured in now. Nuking a country to take out one puppying midget is irresponsible.

Posted

None that I can think of. However, what we've done in the past is irrelevant. The people of yesterday aren't always the same people of today. When it comes to something this destructive, your responsibility has to be measured in now. Nuking a country to take out one puppying midget is irresponsible.

Thus, I present to you, an exact replica of a previous post!

Is this solution better?

1.)Go in conventional to simply take over. (IE Bay of Pigs but don't cut the air support last second)

2.)Disarm their nuclear weapons, take them back, and do a controlled detonation to dispose of them.

3.)If when we go in conventional, they attack American soil with a nuclear weapon, then we trun them to radioactive glass.

Posted

And also the third time you suggest turning them into radioactive glass.

It's like you really want to, as well. You make the first step/solution sound like a way to provoke them into launching nukes, which turns the whole thing into an excuse to turn North Korea into radioactive glass. Not only that, but you also use American lives in the process.

So we would likely end up losing our own soldiers over this shit. Just so we can bomb them.

Posted

Lol Nabe lives in Canada. He does not give a shit for valid reasons aforementioned.

Posted

And also the third time you suggest turning them into radioactive glass.

It's like you really want to, as well. You make the first step/solution sound like a way to provoke them into launching nukes, which turns the whole thing into an excuse to turn North Korea into radioactive glass. Not only that, but you also use American lives in the process.

So we would likely end up losing our own soldiers over this shit. Just so we can bomb them.

We would obviously take our troops out first.

Was not aware Nabe lived in Canada. Thought he lived in California.

The first step is to be more responsable, like everyone here is puppying nagging me to be. It would play out more like Iraq, but would hopefully be faster and more efficient.

Also, I hate how everyone here is opposed to going nuclear.

Posted

If they launch a nuke, they'll shoot at our soldiers.

Also it doesn't have to be nuclear. We don't need a nuke to blow up Kim Jong-il's palace. It was more that you suggested all-out genocide as the very first solution, with no other consideration.

And I guess all if not most of us are against nuclear warfare because it's an idiotic thing to wage.

Posted

If they launch a nuke, they'll shoot at our soldiers.

Also it doesn't have to be nuclear. We don't need a nuke to blow up Kim Jong-il's palace. It was more that you suggested all-out genocide as the very first solution, with no other consideration.

And I guess all if not most of us are against nuclear warfare because it's an idiotic thing to wage.

Ok. Seems fair.

Also, off topic point here: Am I the only one to notice that this is in the wrong forum?

Posted

It ain't really the wrong forum, but it does seem to fit into serious discussion...

Why was this posted in open floor again?

Posted

The first step is to be more responsable, like everyone here is fucking nagging me to be. It would play out more like Iraq, but would hopefully be faster and more efficient.

Also, I hate how everyone here is opposed to going nuclear.

GMP, do you really want a nuclear holocaust? Like really?

Have you considered that the only reason no one uses nukes is because if someone uses nukes, the people being nuked might nuke back and idk this might nuke someone else and they'll launch their nukes and the whole world will be done for? Collectively, there are probably enough nuclear weapons on Earth to destroy most of the planets in the solar system, and you want to risk causing global destruction, more war, or countless innocent people, just because they live in North Korea and you don't like their government. Forget getting a tactical group to assassinate the leader or some other difficult, risky, and unrealistic thing, just turn all the men, women, children, and whatever other creature, human or not, that happens to breathe the radioactive fallout around the world into a radioactive smudge or cancerous patient with something that is extremely blatant and has repercussions. Who cares about them! We're obviously superior and our lives mean more. 'Cause this is AMERICA. What? This is actually the United States of America and there are more countries in North America? Screw those guys, we're AMERICA. The second those other countries give us any lip, our first reaction is to bomb and kill, 'cause that's the WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICAN thing to do.

Are you really that surprised that we call you a Nazi?

Posted (edited)

Being white or Christian ain't got shit to do with this, Saha. Way to generalize.

Plus you kinda tacked that part on.

TACKING THIS ON:

Also it's not like I'm actually against generalization, but hell I'm a white Christian and I'm against nuking the shit out of everything. Just saying.

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted

I know. I was trolling in that last bit.

But like really, GMP has a superiority complex with being from the US or something.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Why was this posted in open floor again?

Because this is America and America is a free country.

Also, lol at Grandfuhrer Phoenix thinking Nob lived in California.

Posted

I think we need an illustration of this.

Or political cartoon, whatever.

I always liked pictures.

Posted

GMP, do you really want a nuclear holocaust? Like really?

Have you considered that the only reason no one uses nukes is because if someone uses nukes, the people being nuked might nuke back and idk this might nuke someone else and they'll launch their nukes and the whole world will be done for? Collectively, there are probably enough nuclear weapons on Earth to destroy most of the planets in the solar system, and you want to risk causing global destruction, more war, or countless innocent people, just because they live in North Korea and you don't like their government. Forget getting a tactical group to assassinate the leader or some other difficult, risky, and unrealistic thing, just turn all the men, women, children, and whatever other creature, human or not, that happens to breathe the radioactive fallout around the world into a radioactive smudge or cancerous patient with something that is extremely blatant and has repercussions. Who cares about them! We're obviously superior and our lives mean more. 'Cause this is AMERICA. What? This is actually the United States of America and there are more countries in North America? Screw those guys, we're AMERICA. The second those other countries give us any lip, our first reaction is to bomb and kill, 'cause that's the WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICAN thing to do.

Are you really that surprised that we call you a Nazi?

Chances of Nuclear Holocaust

Countries with Nuclear Weapons, The amount of Weapons, and Involvement in current situation: (Range listed in US cities from launch site with longest range missile)

India: 60-80, not in a position to use nuclear weapons.

Pakistan: 60-90, Uninvolved.

North Korea: 6-8. Very involved. (Cound not reach US with a Nuclear Weapon unless Cuba was involved)

United States: 5,113

Russia: 12,000 (Thats A LOT of nukes.) Little/No involvement.

UK: 225, Uninvolved.

France: Unknown, But most likely ~250. Uninvolved.

China: 240, Some involvement. (Beijing to POTENTIALLY Las Vegas)

Isreal: <100, Little/No involvement.

Posted

The United States has enough nuclear missiles to destroy the world three times.

Also, you still want to enact genocide upon countless innocent people because you don't like someone in their vicinity.