Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Friends, choose with caution, only few have a warning label.

27 posts in this topic

Posted

choosy?? i can i what i think 45 people in my school. (an the girl out populate the boys) but still i have more guy friends and girls. turefully i am not much of a girl anymore example one of my friends hits you like a punch in the arm i punch back or if there is a eating contest i am in it. i do lots of weird things. i think the worse time was when my only girl friends stabed me in the back. i wasn't sad i said you will regret it

i may forgive but i don't forget. i will trust you until you do something to me... i will talk to you but NEVER AGAIN TRUST YOU.

Stabbed you in the back, i hope you don't mean that literally.

Posted

choosy?? i can i what i think 45 people in my school. (an the girl out populate the boys) but still i have more guy friends and girls. turefully i am not much of a girl anymore example one of my friends hits you like a punch in the arm i punch back or if there is a eating contest i am in it. i do lots of weird things. i think the worse time was when my only girl friends stabed me in the back. i wasn't sad i said you will regret it

i may forgive but i don't forget. i will trust you until you do something to me... i will talk to you but NEVER AGAIN TRUST YOU.

Meh, yeah, know what you mean..about 75% of girls at my school are total brats. Sometimes, I wonder if they think of anything except Chris Brown and gossiping about how weird I am compared to them..

They wonder why I hang out with the boys so much, I bet.. :unsure:

Posted

Stabbed you in the back, i hope you don't mean that literally.

no i told her somthing about my family and she told every one in school it was very sad that day (then moved away)

Posted

*Looks at Wassupman.* Aww... little Wassy found a sword toy! >_>

I invited quazy1 to my chat room, and before that I clearly told him what to do and what not to do.

He kind of did everything I told him not to, so I had to ban him.

Yea, that guy doesn't seem to listen. *Grabs Quazy1* C'mere, you!!!!!!! *Throws him through a window*

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Posted

I don't have any freinds on hyrule.net so no need to worry for me! :D

:sheik:=:zelda:? What? Jus kidding as many of you know. I'mgonna write that after every post from now on. get used to it

Posted

I don't have much of a problem keeping friends that I've made, and I've probably haven't lost more than 10 friends because of bad choices/relationships/betrayal/ ect. :)

But still you should always remember that friends are easier made than kept...

Posted

I like having friends via internet, allows me to know very different people.

Sometimes is hard to keep those friendships but it's something very valuable. :D

Posted

This is one of the few sites I actually made friends via internet...:)

I'm not very good at meeting new people in person, either.... :embarrassed:

Posted

It's hard sometimes to start a conversation with someone you don't know.

When I joined Hyrule.Net I didn't know what to say or how to start a conversation with someone :embarrassed:

With time I got used to the way the forums works so now is easy to talk

Posted

Yeah, once you start a conversation with a new person, you start becoming friends, I guess. :) That's how I do it pretty much every time....but I can't always find something to talk about. :embarrassed: Sometime's it's hard to think on your feet....

Posted

friends... I wrote a story about friendship. It's called "Links starts a political party"...

Actually, it's not about friendship (it's about 68 gay wannebe faries). But u guys should still chack it out :D .

I just make alot of friends, then u won't notice if u lose one or two :D

Posted

Alot of people probably think think of me as a deserter.I'm not.It's getting harder and harder to sneak on the internet when your grounded an entire school year of half of it.It'll be months before I can get back on sometimes.I try my damn best to get back on and ppl start yelling at me and saying "oh,im not your friend anymore"and ignore messages and stuff from me.I've got a few real friends who understand,though.