Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Friends, choose with caution, only few have a warning label.

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Y'know, most of your friends you meet at school. They become friends for life. Then you join an awesome forum like this, and suddenly someone sends you a friend request ooh a new friend, yay!! - wrong. You see, the person that sends you the friend request might be awsome, but eventually you go to the chat, and you type something as a badly made joke, a typo, or it just comes out wrong. Next thing you know, someone says something, another person does the same, then your friend reads it. You send Your friend a few messages, but your friend doesn't reply. You do it again, but still, nothing. Then finally, your friend says something, something you didn't expect. Your already angry, s you get even more angry, and then you say something cold hearted and that "friend" threatens to ban you.

Well, "friend", I'm sorry, but only a "friend" should request friendship, not a DESERTER.

You can pick your friends, your friends can pick you, but in truth, you can't pick any friends, they have to agree, when you have an understanding, no F-request can do that. I can hear Ellvis singing now --- " and you ain't no friend of mine...".

He's right too. Pick your friends wisely, my "friend", not that your on the list now, or that you care. :angry:

Yeah, I know, it is korny, but all too true. Have a nice day "friend"

" and you ain't no friend of mine...". :D

Posted

Moved to Rants & Raves.

Posted

lol, thats a nice comment zuzu :P

most of my friends over the internet ive made, are still very good friends with me :D

but for some ppl, they just forget about them, forget who they are, and just ignor them...

Posted

all people can be like that. you just have to be very choosy with your friends, or very prepared for some sort of betrayal.

Posted

>> I learnt that the hard way, thanks to a certain person!

*coughcoughSlainecoughcough* :angry:

Posted

Hey, no one's really deserted me... yet..

Although I HAVE had spats with other people and we go away for a few weeks.. then something eventually brings us back together.

Anyways...

..uh...

.. Done!

Posted

Y'know, most of your friends you meet at school. They become friends for life. Then you join an awesome forum like this, and suddenly someone sends you a friend request ooh a new friend, yay!! - wrong. You see, the person that sends you the friend request might be awsome, but eventually you go to the chat, and you type something as a badly made joke, a typo, or it just comes out wrong. Next thing you know, someone says something, another person does the same, then your friend reads it. You send Your friend a few messages, but your friend doesn't reply. You do it again, but still, nothing. Then finally, your friend says something, something you didn't expect. Your already angry, s you get even more angry, and then you say something cold hearted and that "friend" threatens to ban you.

Well, "friend", I'm sorry, but only a "friend" should request friendship, not a DESERTER.

You can pick your friends, your friends can pick you, but in truth, you can't pick any friends, they have to agree, when you have an understanding, no F-request can do that. I can hear Ellvis singing now --- " and you ain't no friend of mine...".

He's right too. Pick your friends wisely, my "friend", not that your on the list now, or that you care. :angry:

Yeah, I know, it is korny, but all too true. Have a nice day "friend"

" and you ain't no friend of mine...". :D

I'm sorry, ok? But you kinda brought it on yourself...

Posted

I'm sorry, ok? But you kinda brought it on yourself...

*Glares at Relean, eagerly waiting for what he did.*

Tell us what you did....:angry:

*Pulls out Light Sword as a threat*

Posted

*Looks at Wassupman.* Aww... little Wassy found a sword toy! >_>

I invited quazy1 to my chat room, and before that I clearly told him what to do and what not to do.

He kind of did everything I told him not to, so I had to ban him.

Posted

It's strange, but true. Some friends aren't friends for life, even ones you meet at school. But don't worry. You make new friends! It's just a cycle of moving on, or as the saying goes: "fart and fly forward!"

Posted

For the record let me clear this up - AFAIK it was Releans chatroom. He owns it. He moderates it. Its His.

If Anyone were to break his rules, he has the right to ban them. He could ban other modators and even Dustin from his room, if he felt they were misbehaving.

Wassy, feel free to create your own chatroom and invite your own friends to it and create your own rules for it.

Posted

Thank you very much, Zuzu.

Posted

This would be a goood place to say this you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose but you cant pick your friends nose (cuz theyll betray you if u do lol)

Posted

I don't even pick my nose, why pick my friend's nose... >_>

Posted

choosy?? i can i what i think 45 people in my school. (an the girl out populate the boys) but still i have more guy friends and girls. turefully i am not much of a girl anymore example one of my friends hits you like a punch in the arm i punch back or if there is a eating contest i am in it. i do lots of weird things. i think the worse time was when my only girl friends stabed me in the back. i wasn't sad i said you will regret it

i may forgive but i don't forget. i will trust you until you do something to me... i will talk to you but NEVER AGAIN TRUST YOU.