Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GMP's positive attitude on genocide.

129 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually, targeted bombing seems like the best plan (What we did in Iraq when we bombed them, and no civilians died in the bombings).

However, China has stated that they will back up the North if they are invaded.

I think he's referring to your suggestion of nuclear glass, puppyer.

Posted

Fun fact: The Antichrist is never ever mentioned in the bible ever. Well he is, but he's just someone who doesn't believe in christ.

Also any person who isn't a Christian.

So yeah, I guess he is one.

But so am I!!

I already said this.

Posted

Doesn't believe in christ, as in, when the second coming of christ happens he's the one who tries to tell everyone he's not.

Posted

No, he knows and believes that Christ is returning, he just rejects him and makes other's follow him. He will be greeted by "the Dragon" (Satan) so I'm pretty sure he'll get the clue eventually. ;>

Posted

Its called Minarchy, and with the changing of a few above words(I.e. ading common sense laws), it produces the strongest and most efficient capitalist market avaliable.

I have my own system of government? Brofist.

Posted

No, he knows and believes that Christ is returning, he just rejects him and makes other's follow him. He will be greeted by "the Dragon" (Satan) so I'm pretty sure he'll get the clue eventually. ;>

why would satan greet you

why is satan cast in such a negative light

Posted

I have my own system of government? Brofist.

If you want to look at it like that, then yes.

Posted

I think you're missing the point, GMP

Posted

why would satan greet you

why is satan cast in such a negative light

No, he greets the Anti-Christ, not me. And he is cast in a negative light 'cause he is the embodiment of negativity. His sole purpose is to prove that he is right and that God is wrong, and the only way to prove that is make humans suffer so much to the point that nobody believes in God anymore. When somebody goes to Hell, he basically gets another "point." He sees our lives as worthless tokens in the game of the universe. So yea, he hates you. Donno why you'd defend one who hates you to to such an extent.

Posted

Calling me draconian is 100% fair. I belive crime should carry a high punishment, felonies in praticular.

I figured, you know, its a thread about GMP, so, you know

I'll just leave this here...

Posted

When somebody goes to Hell, he basically gets another "point." He sees our lives as worthless tokens in the game of the universe. So yea, he hates you. Donno why you'd defend one who hates you to to such an extent.

Hell doesn't just punish people. It sucks for everyone, including demons and fallen angels, like Satan.

Cite to me in the Bible where it says Satan sees lives as worthless tokens, and where it says Satan has anything to do with Hell being a place where those who side with him reside.

I didn't "defend" Satan, I was literally asking why he's cast in such a negative light.

Though if you really want a defense:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9FKn4rKXEY

Posted

I used to think like that. You know, maybe Lucifer just got the shorter end of the stick. But yea. Then I grew up.

Posted

How does growing up constitute and justify taking a side in a religious debate? Sahaqiel's question is a question I've been trying to find the answer to for a really long time. Apparently Satan was and angel who rebelled against god, and when he and the whopping one third of the angels who sided with him lost, they were condemned to hell. But winning a rebellion does not clearly define who is right or wrong. Especially not because you won. If a fourth grader is getting picked on buy a seventh grader and he loses in a fight with him, is the seventh grader suddenly in the right? I sincerely doubt an angel decided to rebel against god without provocation or a reason. Especially since so many sided with him.

Anything that has been used to described Satan, such as "The embodiment of negativity," happened for the same reason cherubim are portrayed as adorable babies, instead of four headed eagle lion human monster things. Which is to say, these ideas were adopted hundreds of years after Jesus died in order to romanticize the fight between Christians and the devil.

Posted

Such beliefs are truly subjective as opposed to objective.

Religion has always been a sketchy subject and I would think that it is fair enough to say that NO ONE really knows the absolute truth. For all we know, the stories contained within The Bible are lies. This is what some people feel, so they walk away from such a religion.

Others take it as a truth and will either agree or object to it. I do not think that the Devil is anymore "evil" than God is. Both are godly figures of power. They're both merely within the mind of the believer. The question "Which one is good and which one is evil" doesn't have a factual answer and is soley up to the believers to decide for themselves.

Just because they're ethereal figures doesn't make the decisions concerning them anymore higher than the decisions we face here on Earth through history.

Adolf Hitler, his infamous actions towards The Jewish whole... Good or bad? Neither and Both.

America saw it as wrong, yet a majority of Germany loved AND supported Hitler. It's objective.

Posted

Thank you for helping me explain that, Vio. Though, my point wasn't so much the subjectivity of religion so much as using maturity as a reason to simultaneously pick a side and denounce the others.