Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GMP's positive attitude on genocide.

129 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't complaaaain. We're just a really super special awesome team, I pull out the facts when you talk about the feeling-related crap like maturity.

Admit it. We're badass.

It also appears that I made a mistake. I was using Objectivity as personal feeling as opposed to Subjectivity. Editted.

Though, to be honest... I was just trying to make my own point... Haha, if anything, I was adding on to what Sahaqiel was saying.

Posted

Yeah I was confused at that

whats the best way to convey badass camaraderie via text

Posted

Because they aren't people-persons.

Right wing folk tend to be generalizers, which is funny since I'm generalizing them.

But yeah, they tend to not take a second thought for anyone who doesn't fit in with their "right" way, even if it's completely ignorant and selfish.

Leastways, that's all I've been seeing from them.

Not gonna lie Saha, this one bothers me. The far right and the far left, while having opposing views on most every subject, use the same tactics they accuse the other side of.

The far left, and it can be seen even on this site, generalize anyone who doesn't agree with them as crazy right wingers. The door swings both ways, you can't really even try to pretend it doesn't. Hell, the other day I was basically told I watch fox news and it is therefore implicit that I be an idiot, by someone who I am fairly certain is not all that familiar with me, simply because I disagreed with something they said.

That being said, I disagree with GMP's rash statement of turning them all into glass, but I don't think a thread stating that he is in favor of genocide or has a positive feeling towards it is necessary. I mean, I hate to say it, but this thread is downright hateful. GMP can be ludicrous with the worst of them, delusional, and stuck on a skewed Christian platform, but this just seems to me like you've sunk yourself down to his level. My $.02

Posted

You guys should stop thinking in left and right. More up and down, man...

Posted

Or maybe even louder and quieter....

Posted

GMP's more cool with things like this than I would ever hope he would be. It's part of being friends.

In any case, yeah, then you grew up, wtf, etc.

Posted

Wait when did Satan exist? wut :S

Posted

Wait when did Satan exist? wut :S

If you want to go by the bible, lucifer has existed since the creation of the arch angels, at the same time gabriel and micheal were created, the moniker satan came after the fall and war in heaven.

If you are talking metaphysically as to whether God and Satan exist, then we cannot know the answer to that, therefore the answer is both never and always.

Posted

I was actually trying to convey how ridiculous a concept Satan is, but I guess that failed :'< why do I suck at getting my point across

Posted

If you are talking metaphysically as to whether God and Satan exist, then we cannot know the answer to that, therefore the answer is both never and always.

Oh so now he's a philosophiser

Posted

Oh so now he's a philosophiser

Is that a problem?

Also, how is satan a ridiculous concept? Balance is a part of every religion and nature, yin and yang, high and low pressure, light and dark. You cannot have god without satan, and you cannot have satan without god.

Posted

It's from Dodgeball

Posted

Ah...(Hat's rather obscure with no context....sorry

Posted

It's not really obscure at all... That's why I figured you would get it without any context.

Also the fact that philosophiser isn't a word is kinda a good hint that it's a joke.

Posted

It's not really obscure at all... That's why I figured you would get it without any context.

Also the fact that philosophiser isn't a word is kinda a good hint that it's a joke.

I'm reading this on my blackberry waiting for someone to get out of surgery, missed the philosophiser....small print, forget I mentioned it, lol.