Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Duh Duh Duh Duh!

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually no. It is not right to take away the life of another human being no matter what they've done. You just put them in a high security prison. Until the government decides what to do. Though today the government has been making stupid decisions, but whatever. That's not the point.

Why should we not execute those who have raped, killed, and stolen from the good members in a society?

It costs about 60 dollars per day to keep someone in prison. We have 23 million people in prison, costing 1.38 billion dollars per day. Il cut that number in half, and we will call them the Violent or Repeat offenders, the othe half will be business, traffic crap, overdue fines, ect.

At about 25 cents for one 7.26x39 bullet (Commonly known as the AK round), it would cost 2.875 million dollars to save a huge amount of money and to decrowd prisons.

As of 2007, ~128 thousand people were serving life sentences. For a mere 32 thousand dollars, the government could execute these terrible people and save $7.60 million dollars per day, and $2.8 billion dollars per year, while de-crowding prisions all at the same time.

Posted

And what you said is exactly why I hate government class. In other words, I don't understand what you're saying.

Posted

They can't do anything on an island. Also, you didn't describe the ecosystem of the island. It's proven that some species on islands grow huge, over generations.

Oh. Its pretty much a lump of rock, lind of crescent shaped, an north of the mainland treeline. Nothing grows on it. There is a system of empty, cold, limestone caves where they live, and their supplies are brought via helicoptor.

Posted

Actually no. It is not right to take away the life of another human being no matter what they've done. You just put them in a high security prison. Until the government decides what to do. Though today the government has been making stupid decisions, but whatever. That's not the point.

Lark is impressed.

Posted

So I guess GMP isn't a nazi so much as he is draconion, which is probably worse.

Posted

Hero of Music.

In this place lurks a great beast. The Beiber! Your arch-nemesis, the destroyer of music, decimator of all hard working musicians, if you neglect your duty as the hero of music, the chosen chord, singer of peace unto our soiled nation.

But beware the squealing cries of his fourteen year old minions, as they lunge from the dark and attack you with teeth and claw. Protect your hair, for they know it is your weak spot and they will rip and tear at it if it falls into their grasp.

But take not the word of the devil, in whatever form he may take, for he will speak such foul words as to mislead you from your true purpose. There is another here, a destroyer of music, like the dreaded Beiber.

Sound rots, time is running out. Find him! And save your world!

This is BandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandlandBandland!

Also you seem like a really nice guy and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Posted

^lol Teto.

Welcome to Hyrule bro.

Posted

So I guess GMP isn't a nazi so much as he is draconion, which is probably worse.

Calling me draconian is 100% fair. I belive crime should carry a high punishment, felonies in praticular.